Search results

1. Seat Exeo EGR Replacement

Hi Jambo, Apparently it is not a success to clean our EGR type because it is virtually impossible to get into all the parts and components that need to be cleaned. And even if you do clean them, the electronics that work the solenoid within the EGR will more than likely be damaged from all the...
  2. Knocking suspension

Hi Callybantan, just wondering did you ever get that noise problem sorted out, or did the top mount replacement do the trick? I'm having a similar problem with my exeo at the minute. Thank you
  3. Tensioner pulley replacement on seat exeo

Hi all, I've got a 2012 reg. diesel seat exeo (engine code CJC), and I need to change the tensioner pulley. Just wondering is it a bumper off job or can I get away without removing it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  4. Seat Exeo EGR Replacement

Thanks very much for your reply XPtuning. I will give that a try and see if it works. Thanks again :coolthumb
  5. Which code reader?

Thanks for your help guys.
  6. Which code reader?

Hi Guys, Sorry for sounding a little stupid here, but where did you get the VCDS programme and cable from? Would you have any online links you could share? I have a 2012 seat exeo and i would like to be able to read and clear codes on both it and my girlfriends 2013 audi a3. Thank you
  7. Seat Exeo EGR Replacement

Hi all, The check engine light came on recently in my 2012 reg seat exeo, 2.0 litre diesel. I took it to the local mechanic and he told me the EGR was done, and i would need a new one. He quoted a price in the region of 600 - 700 quid, which is a little steep for me at the minute. Does anyone...
  8. Seat exeo 3rd brake light and tarnished trim

Hi aidy, Just wondering did you get your brake light problem sorted? I need to replace my 3rd brake light, but i cant find one that matched the part number for sale online. Did you find one online or is it a trip to the dealer for me? Thanks
  9. Seat Exeo Egr rattle/vibration

Hi Guys, Hope someone on here can help me out. I've got a 2.0 litre diesel Seat Exeo, and over the past couple of weeks I've been getting a rattle from the engine area, sounds like a vibration noise. I narrowed it down to the egr. The noise only occurs when I'm taking off (releasing the clutch)...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members