Search results

1. NEW LEON PREVIEW - UNVEILING ON THE 28TH

In previous releases, has the Cupra been released at the same time as the standard models?
  2. NEW LEON PREVIEW - UNVEILING ON THE 28TH

Pretty new here, but been waiting on this reveal for some time now. SWMBO drives an Ateca which she absolutely adores and I’ve been so close to pulling the trigger on a Leon/Cupra in the past. We test drove the Cupra Ateca recently but it just a bit too much for my needs. Very much looking...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for the quick response! I do like my toys/extras so will have to have a look and see roughly what is available for the car (if I can find somewhere to base it on).
  4. Another New Member, soon to be owner (Hopefully)

Morning All, Just a quick post to introduce myself to the Forum. Looking to order a new Leon Cupra at the earliest opportunity to join your ranks. As such, I always have a look at the most popular forum online, or the most popular one I can find :) and this seems to be it!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Firstly, Hi! New to the forum (i'll introduce myself properly in the correct place shortly after this post), but just wanted to ask that when you ordered, did you have any choice of options available to you? I popped into my local Dealership this weekend and they still only has base prices...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members