Search results

1. Seat Sound Retrofit - Someone on Spanish forum has done it!

Will the center speaker work, without coding 9vd via VCP?
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Nice to hear it is working for you. Weird that my system reboots with 0730, since we have exact the same hardware ;-) Got my16 2.0tdi, 6,5 nav. System sw:0245 hw:h24.... Car came with v1 0430 card. Needs further investigations I think.
  3. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Seems that from 0x838 till eof is the same content in all overall.nds but content is shifted A byte or so. So maybe the first page is responsible to accept card or just the page map must be the same as the original married version.
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

@notabenem got any further?
  5. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

No, dont own MIB1 unit. Just try, maybe it works same way...
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Wrote some lines on how I did it. Check it out here: h*ttp://w*ww.file-upload.net/download-12273220/Mapcareworkaround.pdf.html
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Sorry, Lol im using my 0430 Overall.nds. my car came dilvered with 0430 V1 card. So I'm using this file in 0630 and 0730 and 0630 runs fine, 0730 restarts.
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi, tried 0635 2016/2017 ECE1 today. No reboots, runs fine, so seems to work. Just used my 32GB sdcard with changed cid, copies data on card and replaced overall.nds
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

First I used Binwalk and joint the raw output data to get the database. After this I used offzip, which directly outputs the file. "The page-map begins at byte offset 200 into the ZIPVFS database file. The page-map contains an 8-byte entry for each page in the users database. The entry...
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

If you Look at zipvfs header description, it seems there are 21 pages and 64k deflate data. If I ran binwalk -X I only get 0.31k data... Since we miss zlib magic number, it could be some raw deflate data??
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Great work :) Hmm, did a fresh format copied 0730, replaced OVERALL.NDS but still restarts. Will try a earlier version tomorrow... Im also unable to decompress/encode this file ;)
  12. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

We really need to know the content of Overall.nds. Entropy Looks like it inst encrypted Data, but Compressed deflate Stream (extra.sqlite)? With 0730 i get sporadic reboots. 0521 seems to work. Will get back on this tomorrow and post results.
  13. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Okay, managed to get 0730 ECE1 2017 working :) In short, orig. Overall.NDS seems somehow to be paired with your car. I was able to replace allmost all files from my V1 card, except for OVERALL.NDS. When I edit this file, card isnt accepted anymore. So I replaced the 0730 Overall with my...
  14. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Its not that hard. I also used an android device, but u can also use a MacBook with Ubuntu. USB Card Reader wont work since u Need raw access to the Card. I used an old Samsung 32gb Card (Black one). Ive bought a evo plus 32gb Card, but the backdoor for changing cid was closed on this one.
  15. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I managed to make a working backup of my V1 card. Got an old samsung 32GB micro sd card and faked the CID and S/N to the original one. After that i copied my data from the original card to the new card and it worked. Also if I download the V1 data from the internet and put it on the card, it...
  16. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi, found this thread. Im also interested in getting new maps run without mapcare. I found this: http*s://w*ww.google.com/patents/WO2015186025A1?cl=en Its about how to Update single regions of a navigational database. PRODUCT. NDS is also named... Maybe it could be imported. This also (search...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.