Search results

1. OBDeleven worth it?

Hi I was looking at the Carista app but read that it's limited in functions and OBDeleven was then recommended. Whats your thoughts on it? Ebay has them from £45 but not the pro version. What's the difference bettwen non Pro and Pro? What features have you changed or enabled?
  2. Nevada white fr pics

I just gave it to a body shop as it needed painted too but it wouldn't be hard to fit. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. Nevada white fr pics

It's the add on. Alloys are an upgrade too. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. Nevada white fr pics

Mine Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. 2017 Leon!!!

I have the facelift, done over 1000 miles and so far no rattles. Yes there are plastics but half of dash is soft plastics and you can see they've placed soft touch rubber in some places where hard plastic joins meet. Maybe something they did to improve the rattles in the facelift? Overall I'm...
  6. 2017 Leon!!!

Yep orange, same if you switch stop start off the button lights up Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. 2017 Leon!!!

I have cornering lights too which I didn't think my fr would have. Also not got a clue what front assist view is doing on the small screen. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Hi. It's the 312 I have and it's ok. I just went out to take a photo or 2. Light is fading but you can hopefully still see. First one from the passenger seat. You can't see it when sitting back in the seat. From drivers seat I can't see it at all. Camera auto switches on and off with ignition...
  9. Coming home light function

Bit annoying that it's not automated as they make out Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. Coming home light function

I had a look on the seat site that says To activate the coming-home function in the SEAT Leon , it is sufficient to leave the light switch in the dipped beam position. Due to the coming-home function, a dead battery because you forgot to turn off the lights becomes a thing of the past. Having...
  11. Coming home light function

Anyone had difficulty getting this to function? It's ticked but doesn't seem to work Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

The dotted area is just normal glass on mine but with the appearance that it's raised dots. Just a normal nextbase suction mount and it's got a grip. In my last car the area was raised and it wouldn't even stick for a second. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Yep still the same Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Done after having to replace the nextbase cable which was a mini fuse adapter not the full size kind. Surprised that the black dotted area behind the mirror isn't textured so managed to stick onto that area and camera discretely sits behind mirror. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Ah easy by pushing both outer panels out and the glovebox sides inwards. Didn't want to break it thanks for the quick reply to help. Now to read the rest Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  16. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Stalled at step one removing the glovebox how's it done Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  17. rear mudflaps

Does anyone have rear mudflaps fitted? Do these reduce the rear end getting as dirty? I had a look at the SG Petch site and they have std flaps or FR flaps. What's the difference...
  18. Installing Fan washers

Hi. Did these eBay ones turn out to be genuine with Allen key slot to adjust the spray height? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  19. Installing Fan washers

Where do you guys buy the fan washers from. Any decent eBay options? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. 2017 Leon!!!

It's 1.4 FR in white. Just needs the alloys swapped over from 17s to 18s. It's sitting behind the used cars Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise