Search results

1. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

A few pics of the grill refitted, its crying out for a honeycomb one:
  2. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

eBay, they are ones like these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-24-LED-License-Number-Plate-Light-Lamp-Bulbs-Fit-VW-Passat-Golf-GTI-MK4-MK5-/162021030129?hash=item25b934b8f1:g:wrMAAOSwxp9W-RQe They still threw up a bulb warning though so I had to disable the number plate bulb monitoring with...
  3. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Here are the chrome tipped switches on the drivers side: Finally found a bit of time to spend giving it a clean up, I only had a few hour so it was a little rushed, process: Snow foamed Rinsed Wheels cleaned Entire car decontaminated Washed using 2BM Clayed Washed Single stage...
  4. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Cheers, at the time the Skoda belonged to Matt @ OnlyChargedDubs, we drove over to Holland for MIVW a few years ago. Yeah it's a shame about the wheels, the guy I bought it from was the second owner and thought the car came from the factory like it. I've read another RR where the car came...
  5. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Not a massive update, but one nonetheless. The TRC splitter arrived: Along with a set of Passat window switches: I had the alignment done: Fitted a short front plate like I had fitted on the Mk5, not 100% sure about it at the moment but I think it will look better...
  6. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Definitely interested, PM me with the info.
  7. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Cheers, the Mk5 went today...I'm pretty gutted tbh :cry: The Triple R splitter and window switches have arrived, no idea when I'll have a chance to fit them though, hopefully I'll get a chance sometime this week. I'm also on the lookout for an armrest, I can't believe that it didn't come...
  8. Dom's Mk2 Leon Supercopa

Hi everyone, I've been a VW owner for the last few years and have recently jumped ship to Seat. The 'obsession' began with a MK3 Gti which I loved: Followed by a 1.8t Mk4 which I spent too much money on: Then my Mk5 Gti which I am gutted to be selling: But...
  9. Jumping over from the VW ship

Now that I've got 15 posts I can now hopefully stick some pictures up! Here's the outgoing Mk5:
  10. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

Just read through this thinking what a well sorted car it is, then you sold it :(
  11. My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

The wheels look good [B)]
  12. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

Those seats :love:
  13. 66 plate Cupra 290 black - another white one ;-)

Pictures aren't working ;)
  14. My 66 Cupra 290 Black

This is lovely :drool:
  15. Long time no speak

You could pick up a tidy MK5 Gti for that kind of money ;)
  16. Newbie with SEAT Leon 2.0 TSI FR

Welcome, another newbie here...also trying to build up my post count so I can stick up some pictures!
  17. From a BMW M3 to a Leon FR! Hello!

I bet the performance difference is taking a bit of getting used to!
  18. Chrome tipped window switches

Hello, Does anyone know if the chrome tipped window switches from a MK6 golf will fit my FL Leon? TIA
  19. Seat Leon FR Car Mats

Brilliant, I was looking at them on eBay anyway so I'll get a set ordered - thanks
  20. Jumping over from the VW ship

It's a bit bittersweet to be honest, I absolutely love my MK5 Gti but with have a 3dr that struggles to see 30mpg and having a 7 week old baby and a 350mile a week commute it was the sensible thing to do. I'm pretty impressed with it overall, the interior plastics feel a bit cheap compared to...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.