Search results

1. AC not cooling below engine temp 70c

Hey, maybe someone can help me out, our earth is getting warmer and warmer every year and im sweating my ass off. the AC starts to cool(seems like the compressor is not being engaged) below engine temp 70c. as soon as the temp reach 70c its start cooling. what could be the issue?
  2. air filter tubes questions

many thanks the engine is BKY 1400 is that pipe is important? or can i leave it open? ive been noticed on another pipe(bigger than the "expanding oily air pipe") that connects from the left of the air box(LHD car) i cant post any photos since im new member, so sorry for that. is he...
  3. air filter tubes questions

hi, i wanna change the air stock airfilter to cold intake system. ive noticed the original air filter box has little pipe connecting to it. what is the purpose of this pipe and where can i get it(mine is broken)
  4. flip key info thread

hi guys, i bought the correct item for my seat ibiza 2007 1.4 petrol 1J0 959 753 AG i have the 434mhz version and i cant pair it to my car. i did the following steps: 1. turn the engine on with my older key 2. i got out of the car and lcoked it with the spare key. 3. pressed the unlock...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.