Search results

1. Pd130 engine shake

Just replaced the turbo on a pd130 since doing this above 2000 rpm in anything above 3rd gear the engine knocks and has low power anyone had this issue before or any ideas what would possibly be causing it no fault codes are showing and there’s no vibration at any other time Sent from my...
  2. Front wishbone polybush fitting help

My bad didn’t read it properly put the smaller side against the side that’s rounded off to press it in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Front wishbone polybush fitting help

Can only go in one way pal the horizontal bush is to the front if I remember correctly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 05 FR - rear door rubbers and leaking front passenger door

My car has no seal on the front of the rear doors as it had been trapped in the door and crushed I’ve had a leak and replaced the seal on the actual door inner panel which is what I assume seat replaced my leak went once the inner door card was sealed the leaks been okay assuming the removed the...
  5. Is this splitter / lip a Seat product?

Just from the stand it appears to be on I’d try abt mate see if it’s one of there’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Cleans up nice! Miss the 1.8t tho[emoji53]

I love the look of the mk1 leon sister had a mk2 and I hated it if your doing clutch and flywheel I’d do smf cheaper and nothing to go wrong done it to both of mines Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Cleans up nice! Miss the 1.8t tho[emoji53]

I went from a pd150 to a vectra vxr but then went back to a pd150 I loved both cars vectra had so much power and was such big car it cruises so well on the motorway but for me my biggest factor ended up being the fuel and tax all be it was a lot higher in the vectra than a 1.8t at 485 a year...
  8. Anyone running 235/40/18 tyres on their mk1?

Ah right okay no worries Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Anyone running 235/40/18 tyres on their mk1?

If there anything like the fr alloys which someone out 235 on will the my old fr the inner shoulder wears on 235 tyres Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. N75 valve resistance

Anyone know what the resistance should be on the n75 valve on a pd150 mines is only at 16 ohms and I’m sure that’s not right Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Fault code p0571

It has had resistors wired in because my initial though while I didn’t have my reader was that the resistance was too low but that hasn’t solved it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Fault code p0571

Gonna try it today didn’t bother last night because it was reading as a mechanical fault Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Drivers footwell water leak

If your looking for a Haynes manual then go onto easymanuals they have a leon 1m workshop guide digital download for 10 quid a lot more detailed than a Haynes manual would be well worth it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Fault code p0571

Cars currently got a fault code p0571 cane up after I changed the rear brake lights to led but the actual fault description is reading as mechanical fault not what I thought it was going to be as I though it was likley to be resistance too low other than the brake switch has anyone got any...
  15. Brake lights and p0571

Leds are working properly just causing flashing glow plug light is all think I might need to solder some resistors in place Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Brake lights and p0571

Far as I was aware the mk1 Leon’s aren’t canbus? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Brake lights and p0571

Had a brake light out replaced it with an led alternative now cars pinged a p0571 fault code anyone had this issue before? P0571 being cruise/ brake switch (A) mechanical failure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Leon fr intercooler

Well that jobs on hold since it decided to snow in cornwall today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Leon fr intercooler

My main thing was making sure to find all the screws and bolts that need to come out rather than remove try find another screw and just waste time but it’s all good sorted now just got the workshop manual off the internet as a download so got that now no issues gives me the fr front bumper...
  20. Leon fr intercooler

Yeah had a few now last one the alloy bayonet that went but this one has cracked arround the hose clip the area that’s slotted it’s snapped at the top which is causing the flex that is causing this trouble pipe has already been replaced for a brand new pipe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk