Search results

1. Help identify this engine part

I believe it's the N205 Camshaft adjustment control valve (part no. 06F 109 257 C) Fairly common for these to snap when engine covers are removed.
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Makes a world of difference doesn't it mate, even more so in the summer! What size nozzles are you running?
  3. What did you and your MK2 do today?

What set up are you running mate?
  4. How do I upload an excel file with tapatalk?

You need to copy the data from excel and paste it between [ CODE ] [ /CODE ] tags on here mate.
  5. New member from Wolverhampton!

Welcome mate :thumbup: Do you have any mods planned?
  6. Advice wanted on 2008 leon k1 keeps throwing throttle body fault

I previously fitted a set of Nology Silver spark plugs as people were raving about them, but after around 3 months I had a number of fault codes appear relating to a faulty throttle body and runner flap motor amongst other things. Through trial and error I found that the plugs were the cause...
  7. Advice wanted on 2008 leon k1 keeps throwing throttle body fault

May sound a daft question, but what spark plugs are you running?
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Cheers fella :thumbup:
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Where did you source the CTS turbo outlet pipe from mate?
  10. What do you think of these headlights?

Great stuff, cheers for the advice chap!
  11. What do you think of these headlights?

Cheers Rob. :thumbup: I've actually sourced some H1 Morimoto projectors and GTI-R shrouds to have a go myself. What's the best way to split the headlights on the Leon? Is it easier to use a heat gun or to heat them up in the oven? I'm a bit concerned about melting them. Also, how did you go...
  12. What do you think of these headlights?

They look great mate. Are they the GTI-R shrouds? Do you know which other shrouds will fit within the Leon lense? Would the Apollo or Gatling gun shrouds fit? Also which projectors did you use?
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Looking good Rob. [B)] Are these completely water tight once sealed and not likely to get a build up of condensation? How do you actually re-seal them?
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

They look spot on mate :thumbup:
  15. What did you and your MK2 do today?

You got any pics mate? Did you have to provide any vehicle documents or ID? I'm still not 100% sure whether pressed plated are legal or not?
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

I think you should be able to re-align the wiper as its on a splined shaft. Just remove the plastic cap and undo the nut, then gently lift the wiper off the splined shaft. Re-fit the wiper in the correct postion, tighten the nut back up, then pop the cap back on.
  17. Creeks and knocks and stoopid rear ARB!!!

Did you install it on a ramp so that both wheels were level, or did you just jack the car up in the air on one side? The wheels should ideally be horizontal so that the roll bar is dead square when you tighten the brackets up. I recently made this mistake when re-greasing my Autotech...
  18. New Alpine head unit - poor sound

I have the Alpine INE-900R headunit and I am also a little disappointed with the sound quality to be honest, considering it cost me the best part of a grand. I seem to have lost a bit of 'punch' and there are very few sound settings to play around with, just the basic loudness, bass and treble.
  19. Leon Cupra DRL's

You would need to wire in a relay. Something like THIS
  20. Sooty The Orange Leon MK2

Cheers buddy :thumbup:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members