Search results

1. Miguel 7

Cupra r st tracking

I've had my fronts replaced not that long ago as they were in the same state as all the above. I was just advised to take it easy on the corners and roundabouts :)
  2. Miguel 7

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I don't think you can reset this from the menu. Need to plug something in, either via a pc or an app.
  3. Miguel 7

Changed the front discs & pads over the weekend. Went for Zimmermann's from Autodoc. I've read they're OEMs for bmw so thought can't be bad. £440 for the whole lot against £850 quoted from the dealers. Very easy to change.
  4. Miguel 7

Agree but let's not generalise. I genuinely needed 5L of diesel in a can to help someone else who got stuck in town with no fuel and the looks I've been given at the station LOL..
  5. Miguel 7

Nice where did you get them?
  6. Miguel 7

FR ST exhaust upgrade to Cupra R

The stock exhaust from the R doesn't sound that good to be fair. Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a custom?
  7. Miguel 7

Cupra R steering wheel

Used your method and worked fine. Thanks :)
  8. Miguel 7

Cupra R steering wheel

Link doesn't work :( Yea I know.. At first was washing my hands each time before I got into the car but you know how it works when you got it for a bit longer you stop caring as much as you did in the first days.
  9. Miguel 7

Cupra R steering wheel

Has anyone got any tips on how to clean those?
  10. Miguel 7

Cupra R ST - GPF ?

Carbons didn't deliver the advertised 370 I thought that was why they didn't advertise the R with the same numbers?
  11. Miguel 7

Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S 235/35 R19 Y (91)

Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S 235/35 R19 Y (91) Is this a decent tyre for the 4wd Leon cupra? If not what would you advise in similar price range? Found them at 130 per tyre Thanks.
  12. Miguel 7

Dechrome and behind number plate wrapping thoughts?

A very common mod and looks great :)
  13. Miguel 7

Should I go for TDI or TSI? (DPF question)

Had a diesel for 4 years and was travelling to work 3 miles. Was doing some longer trips over the weekends etc but still, nothing ever happened to it
  14. Miguel 7

Scuffed Cupra 300 Alloy

You can refurbish 19'' diamond cut alloys for ~£100
  15. Miguel 7

Mirror damage - replacement part?

I've recently bough a whole used full electric wing mirror for just over £70 Replacing is well easy let us know if need guidance Seat quoted well over £300 for parts + labour. :)
  16. Miguel 7

Carista Query

You get 5 free credits everyday for watching adds. Takes 2mins :)
  17. Miguel 7

Panaromic Roof Rattles......!

Mine stopped rattling after applying some seal lubricant I think this is very common among all brands.
  18. Miguel 7

Need a new battery too. Would appreciate if you can share where you got yours from
  19. Miguel 7

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

#travelling Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.