Search results

1. Magic Black v Midnight Black Conparison?

Magic black has metallic pearl fleck in it midnight black is a deep oil black so very different
  2. Blank Screen on mk3 LEon

Try doing a hard reset by holding down the power button
  3. Fuel Filter Location?

I could be wrong but I'm sure there's another filter cartridge that's inline on the fuel hose located under side of care in front of rear wheels
  4. Ibiza Good Stuff. iPhone Cable

As above only works if you have a system with full link if you don't then you can use Bluetooth or a memory stick
  5. Steering lighter cold and harder hot

That's just a glob of grease you'll find it on all of the joints
  6. Seat Ensurance

Worth a go as they also guarantee genuine parts are used for all repairs
  7. Hello

Welcome Kate:)
  8. Wipers

I had the same problem on my old Ibiza try removing the clips from your old wipers and attaching them to your new ones Halfords used to supply two different clips with the wipers as some cars have different ones
  9. 1.6 TDI vs 1.2 TSI vs 2.0 tdi

I'd go for the tsi you're gonna get screwed as a young driver on insurance that's a given but I'd also be looking at the cost of tax I believe the 1.2tsi falls into the £30 a year bracket the deisels you've mentioned will be considerably higher
  10. Where to get my OEM tailgate spoiler fitted?

If it's the oem spoiler it's designed to fit over the existing mini spoiler so as long as he has a steady hand it's not hard to get right it will only fit on right
  11. Decisions!

My new car sat at the dealers for almost a month so I could get it on the 17 plate as you said gives you loads of time to get those little jobs such as paint sealant and stuff done before taking delivery mine had skirts and rear spoiler added while I waited for the new plates to rollover:whistle:
  12. Boot Gas Struts

Most people seem to be using gas struts from up skoda Octavia
  13. Boot Gas Struts

Sounds to me like you haven't fitted strong enough boots struts if it won't even push the lid up once you have opened the latch
  14. Boot Gas Struts

Does it open if you lift the boot without using the release handle when you press the boot button as you may have to program this function using obeleven or carista
  15. Oil capacity

You're welcome just bought a bottle at the weekend and read it in the review. Looks like you started quite the debate above lol:lol:
  16. Oil capacity

Just for the record Castrol edge meets both 504.00 and 507.00 spec so you'll be fine using this:)
  17. Lcr amk

Ok cool first place I'd start is check the battery box fuses located in the lid if the battery box common cause of ABS light is a blown fuse here also home to fuse for climate control so could be a link here cheap fix so good place to start Seat stealer ships for some reason don't seem to stock...
  18. Lcr amk

Please supply more car details i.e. Model engine and age :)
  19. £75 to reset airbag light!!!!!!

Yes this would be so helpful if only lol:whistle:
  20. I need some advice. Seat Ibiza Mk4 1.4 2004

Could be misfiring probably one of the coil packs going but you'll need to run a scan on the car with a fault finder to make sure
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.