Search results

1. Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

MST elbow and intake hose, ITG or Racingline Panel filter, remove snow grate, modify front panel with blanking plate remap with Revo PPF stage 1 map
  2. Oil Temperature

on NT+ at stage 3 i run around the 100-105c and when on it it climbs to around 112c
  3. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

i've killed my stock discs with ds2500 pads (abet they done 12,000 miles in total now) i'll be fitting Reyland discs and these next time round https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MDB1859-M1144-MINTEX-Brake-Pad-Set-disc-brake-front/401252401877?epid=11017006072&hash=item5d6c81c2d5:g:XBsAAOSwyLFZtSIh
  4. Launch control and warranty?

doesn't void warranty, but constant use will wear the clutch packs faster and would advise anyone to the DSG oil and filter change more regularly (say every 9k)
  5. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

It’s work for VAG you have to adapt it takes 5mins I knew before buying the Ferodo pads they don’t do a VAG connector
  6. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2:banghead2
  7. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

to be honest there is nothing wrong with the pads they fit the calipers perfectly the pad warning light can be made to work with the OEM wiring or just plug the wire in and don’t attach to the pads and visually check them every 6months They are motorsport derived brake pads so they aren’t going...
  8. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

just cut the connector you don't need both sides
  9. Revo engine mounts

will do, Carbon Edition ST Cupra with some mods
  10. ST Boot liners

Genuine one is cheap enough and fits perfect
  11. Revo engine mounts

I'll be fitting the engine and gearbox mounts shortly I already run the hybrid Powerflex lower mount
  12. Cupra 4drive DGS and Haldex service

defo not car had only 5000 miles on it never been launched and was totally stock There should be a 6month 6000miles first service on the Haldex and DSG on all cars as everyone I’ve seen or serviced have been absolutely rotten
  13. Cupra 4drive DGS and Haldex service

Had both my DSG and Haldex done at 5000 miles and both where black and Haldex started with the dreaded sludge
  14. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

they work perfectly fine, the OEM pad is too hard and overheats very quickly these don’t suffer that issue
  15. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

Yes the brake pads for the Brembo calipers are the smar across many vehicles including Mitsubishi Evo
  16. HELP!!! Need Brake pads for Cupra 280 Sub 8 pack

correct DS2500 don't have wear sensors but those pads aren't DS2500 they are "DS performance" and they do have sensors (not that i ever use them, visual inspection every 3 months is what i do)
  17. Anyone used Ferodo pads with the 370 mm Brembos?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CUFJDDI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 DS2500 are alittle harsh for fast road use The DS performance are ideal and having run them now on my Carbon Edition can report 0% fade better brake bite and positive pedal feel and less dust
  18. HELP!!! Need Brake pads for Cupra 280 Sub 8 pack

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CUFJDDI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 perfect street/fast road pad
  19. 2018 Leon Cupra R

Are you planning on track use? If not no point in oil cooler just fit an alloy sump, oil breather setup is a must (no heat issues for me on a road car running stage3 470bhp) uprated waterpump? (is this the afterrun pump or main water pump?)
  20. Carwow comparison - Cupra R estate vs Audi RS3

Having owned a 8V RS3 (for 2 yrs) and now a Cupra ST Carbon Edition (abet slight modified now :whistle:if you know me you know) The Cupra is nicer place to be 100% better laid out nicer driving position handles better more comfortable & quieter road noise But the Sound Track you just can't...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.