Search results

1. issues after changing the camshaft sensor

Ok looks like it was the intercooler pipe had come loose Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. issues after changing the camshaft sensor

Will check but no dash lights came Up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. issues after changing the camshaft sensor

Yesterday I finally changed my camshaft sensor, hoping to fix my intermittent cutting out at junctions. on my 1.9 TDI PD got the part from euro car parts, car was fine on test drive for 15 minute drive. could hear a whooshing noise on small acceleration through drive side air vent, but was...
  4. Key fob

I just changed over to a vw flip key, just got to get the blade done.
  5. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Anyone around bromley or Kent area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Leon flip Key guide

Also where is best place to get a new blade for a very flip key Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Engine cutting out

Mine starts ok, just loss of power and cutting out. I have torque on andriod and a odb2 Bluetooth adapter, where can i get vag-com/VCDS from cheers Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  8. Leon flip Key guide

Hi does it have to be drivers door will the boot lock do the same as I have delocked the drivers door, is there any other way to pair a new remote? Or will I have to put lock back in? Many thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Engine cutting out

Hi guys My Pd130 Leon is cutting out every now and then coming into round abouts and junctions, normally about once a month. but yesterday it cut out when i was going 70. it just lost power, when i was at 70 it stalled, and dropping the clutch didnt help to start it. pulled over stopped...
  10. Where to get an armrest fitted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Where to get an armrest fitted

This unit I have seen before and the armrest is not the same design as the one I got or ones listed elsewhere I. Thread, but I can see that the coin holder has been removed more so I think that could be my issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Where to get an armrest fitted

The one mentioned in the thread on here. The mk4 golf bora one...
  13. Where to get an armrest fitted

Sorry to open thread up again, I tried fitting my arm rest today took the screws holding console in and lift up. I cut the coin holder out. when sitting in the back i mounted the bracket as facing forward one prong to the left which had the extended bolt on, and the other two to the right. this...
  14. Hello from bromley

It's p0727 power train Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hello from bromley

Yeah only issue apart from someone driving into wing first week I had it and driving off is, sometimes it doesn't like to start if driven and stopped recently, have to do some clutch and accelerate action. Also has been known to Lose power now and again and have to drop gear and throttle the...
  16. Part number for rear window parcel shelf clip

Picked up a few at scrap yard, going to get a armrest next from a golf To fit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Part number for rear window parcel shelf clip

Many thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Part number for rear window parcel shelf clip

Hi guys I'm after a part number for the clip that the parcel shelf attaches to the rear window, one of mine is missing. Any help appreciated , don't have any scrap yards near me and the golf ones are different Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Anyone in Bromley south east london think of getting my egr tuned down I think term is Have a seat leon 1.9 pd130 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. PD150 poor mpg

Does that mean blanking the Egr or just disconnecting, ? Or would I bet better just getting the egr tuned down? I have a odb2 Bluetooth connector could I use that if I got the right software? Where an I get vagcom Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.