Search results

1. issues after changing the camshaft sensor

Yesterday I finally changed my camshaft sensor, hoping to fix my intermittent cutting out at junctions. on my 1.9 TDI PD got the part from euro car parts, car was fine on test drive for 15 minute drive. could hear a whooshing noise on small acceleration through drive side air vent, but was...
  2. Engine cutting out

Hi guys My Pd130 Leon is cutting out every now and then coming into round abouts and junctions, normally about once a month. but yesterday it cut out when i was going 70. it just lost power, when i was at 70 it stalled, and dropping the clutch didnt help to start it. pulled over stopped...
  3. Part number for rear window parcel shelf clip

Hi guys I'm after a part number for the clip that the parcel shelf attaches to the rear window, one of mine is missing. Any help appreciated , don't have any scrap yards near me and the golf ones are different Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. De misting front sceeen

Hi guys which settings do you find clears the front screen quickest, I'm finding the front Screen button very slow Got Leon 54 plate Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Disc and pads mk1 pd 130 tdi

Hi guys What are your experiences with disc and pads on these cars I need to replace mine on the front and thought I would ask before hand Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Starting issues PD 130 Leon

i have only owned by leon for about 2 months done around 1100 miles in it since then and one day i came home in it and when i went back out to start it 3 hours later it wouldn't start,I had out new fuel in it that morning and i have checked the receipt to make sure i put diesel in it. Since...
  7. Hello from bromley

Hello from Bromley I have a 54 plate PD130 Leon, i got from a friend who had it from 1 year old and it had done 59k. im using it for work, but plan to do a little tuning just to get some more mpg out of it. its just a fun car to drive
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members