Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Swapped out the rubbish prefacelift climate control for the much improved facelift one! Very pleased. :clap:
  2. Alsh's MK2 FR

Hey guys, Going to be documenting my progress here for my MK2 FR! Will get some pictures up as soon as I can, keep forgetting! :happy: It's a '56 Prefacelift, 2.0TFSI in silver and only had 60k on the clock! It came with the BTCC Front Bumper, but no other BTCC bits unfortunately :( Current...
  3. New Member

Welcome mate, I got a 2.0 TFSI couple of weeks ago as well, brilliant car.
  4. I'm Back

Welcome back! :D
  5. New member , looking for any mods for sale?

Welcome from over in Leicester! :D
  6. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

How much buddy? I'd be interested.
  7. BTCC Kit: Genuine vs Fleabay

Cheers for the replies lads think I better get saving! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. BTCC Kit: Genuine vs Fleabay

Hey everyone, I'm wanting to swap out my stock rear bumper and Spoiler for the BTCC versions. I have the front bumper already when I bought the car. I was wondering whether something like this would be a good shout? www dot ebay dot co dot uk/itm/151763682058 I understand the rear bumper is...
  9. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Mine was "LE" as well. Yeah definitely, much more power really took me by surprise when I test drove it. Doing about the same Mpg too :rofl: Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

'61 Corsa 1.2 Petrol Now '06 MK2 FR 2.0TFSI Petrol Definitely prefer the Leon :rofl:
  11. New Southeast member.

Welcome to the forum buddy!
  12. Heard I'd be stung if I change car - rumour was true!

Wow, what an absolute farse. I'll be ringing up in the next few days to cancel so glad I've found this thread, now I know what to expect! Glad you've managed to get out in the end though. :rofl:
  13. Jumping from the Vauxhall ship

:rofl: 1.6 SXI ain't bad compared to my 1.2 Corsa "LE" :ban: gonna be so glad to be rid of it. This weeks gonna go slow, need Saturday to hurry up already! Cheers pal :)
  14. Jumping from the Vauxhall ship

Welcome to you too mate [emoji3] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. Jumping from the Vauxhall ship

Cheers buddy! Thanks for that, I found the common faults thread so made notes and took them with me.
  16. Jumping from the Vauxhall ship

:happy: Nice one mate! Just got back from the test drive absolutely love it, be picking it up next Saturday too :)
  17. Jumping from the Vauxhall ship

Hi everyone! This Saturday I will be hopefully closing a deal on an MK2 Leon FR 2.0 TFSI - 56 plate, 60k on the clock. I'm really excited as it's a car I've always wanted and now it'll hopefully be happening. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice as to what I should be looking out...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members