Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone know if the Performance Pack will ever be available in the UK?
  2. Help Needed With Colour Choice - 5 Door Cupra 300

Out of them, blue...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's hard to say 100% without knowing your driving profile, mine never really does town work, but likewise never motorway.. it's lives on B roads but then it gets used properly! In comparison to other stuff I've owned with the same profile this Cupra is very very good on fuel. The 4drive...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is averaging a calculated 33mpg from new, which I think is great as I do use it properly. Get it on a motorway though, 75mph on cruise averages 38mpg. Very impressive imo.
  5. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

Yeah, centre console and drivers door trim. Both disappear with a good thump!
  6. Decisions!

If it was a 17 I wouldn't wait for the 67... if it was a 67 then I'd wait for the 18. But as I lease I couldn't really care less.
  7. Leon cupra mode

Plus 1... mine is in comfort mode all the time, anything else ruins the car, for the road at least.
  8. Chosen a Cupra 300 over a BMW M240i

Each to their own, great cars the M140's. I thought about one but they're a chunk smaller inside than the Cupra (2 kids) and then financially they didn't make sense against the Cupra. The Cupra on the right deal is a cheap car, coupled with cheap insurance and an average of 33mpg it's peanuts...
  9. VW Golf R 310 DSG vs. SEAT Leon Cupra 300 DSG

Cupra will still be noticeably quicker (apart from standing start) So much less weight and drag.
  10. Leon Cupra 300 in Mystery Blue

The gate on the box is quite tight, I struggled going fast 3 to 4 but at 2k miles now it's free'd right up.
  11. Configurator and brochures are live

I'll get a 115 1.0 FR for the wife next. Just spec LED's
  12. Has anyone timed their Leons 0-60?

No because it's an utterly meaningless measurement!
  13. Anyone else bored by their cupra?

Just this... My mate has the xdrive 335d and we found exactly the same thing, even in the wet. I'm very surprised how well my Cupra 300 goes, I had a 510hp XFR before this and under 100mph it genuinely doesn't feel much slower. There's about half a tonne between them though!
  14. Cupra v Golf r

For reference I'm 1380 miles into my Cupra 300 with a calculated average of 31.63 mpg, that's steadily going up.. The 4wd cars get off the line really well but are slower at all other points.
  15. Tyres on new Cupras 300?

5P AO (Audi)
  16. Tyres on new Cupras 300?

I'm just going to keep the Conti's when the time comes, I can't stand having tyres that don't match. Even if the Michelins are a bit better than the Conti's I'll stick with them as they're far from crap and ours is used primarily as a 'car'
  17. Tyres on new Cupras 300?

I've got the Conti's and they're fine. They seem to get really good reviews, they've won plenty of tyre tests etc, I don't really know what else you can go off. Only thing I'd say is from looking at what others have said is that Conti's in general wear quite badly. But I've no first hand...
  18. Tyres on new Cupras 300?

Coming on 5P's or P Zeros, luck of the draw by the looks of it.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Tbh I just listen to radio. Can't be arsed with plugging or connecting anything!
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I didn't even know they had a CD player, where is it?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.