Search results

1. Cobra Exhaust 3" Downpipe

Cheers mate i called Cobra and they weren't interested unless I drove up to them in Essex but I'm getting the exhaust downpipe machined levelled and then a seat gasket put on on Friday and see what happens I will mention the bolts though that's a good shout Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  2. Cobra Exhaust 3" Downpipe

Hello mate did you ever work out what's causing this ? I've got the exact same issue but in a 2.5 inch with sports car it's blown three gaskets at the turbo end. And likewise the fumes are toxic Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  3. Car still accelerating in first after throttle released briefly

So got the forge dv 008 resolved the rev increase but I still got annoying chatter , so replaced with stock dv and now fine. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  4. Cupra r woes

I put the stock dv valve back on and got rid of chatter I had put on a forge dv 007 and also tried a 008 both gave off this chatter noise . And I didn't want to ruin the turbo. Car is in garage for the fumes, ps it was only when vents were on and stationary but u are 100% and I want it...
  5. Cupra r woes

Hi all, I need some help, I have an LCR that has some issues. I am getting this really annoying 'wastegate chatter' it's doing my head in when I am driving and the car isn't driving like it should. Why is this happening How do I cure it ? I am also getting petrol fumes into the Car and having...
  6. Silicone Boost Pipes

So I now know it's called waste gate chatter it's like someone sniggering and it's doing my head in anyone got any ideas? I changed the vacuum hose and I have upgraded to silicone pipes from the dv valve to the charge pipe. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  7. Car still accelerating in first after throttle released briefly

That's interesting I hadn't heard that , tbh I was given the forge and so far not impressed, the stock looks more robust when I took it apart , hopefully when I get the 008 It resolves, the rev rise. Wish I had asked before I didn't know APR did dv valves Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  8. Car still accelerating in first after throttle released briefly

I reckon I changed the stock for a forge recirv valve and whilst I get good boost its not right the revs increasing by 2000 in a gear change... short story is I have a 008 dv in the post to me should have it this week. Once fitted I will let you know. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  9. Car still accelerating in first after throttle released briefly

Hi Sparkie , I recently fitted a forge recirv valve and my car does the same it briefly increases the revs but not every time , might be worth swapping the dv seeing if it makes any difference? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  10. Silicone Boost Pipes

Haha okay okay I will put the old one back on and see if I get a psst or a ahh ahh shhh [emoji23] cheers guys Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  11. Silicone Boost Pipes

It's like a fluttering sound if that helps, the only time I have heard it else where was on you tube and the guys had taken the tube that feeds into the top of the recirculation valve off to get the sound , it sounds cool but I don't want it as I guess it's not doing good to the turbo ? Sent...
  12. Silicone Boost Pipes

Oddly when I replaced the oe recirculation valve for the forge one the boost seemed to hold and the revs would slightly increase in gear change. Might get the garage to have a look Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  13. Silicone Boost Pipes

Hi Sparkie hope you can help me, so a few Months back I had a boost leak , replaced the two hoses the attach to the charge pipe all fixed drove like new. Now I seem to be getting the a boost leak again I say again as this time it's a weird noise when I let off the throttle. Instead of a normal...
  14. Seat Leon Mk1 HID install

Look sweet Sparkie v nice , my lcr is silver too but so far just carbon wing mirrors Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  15. what have you done to your car today ?

Mate proper decent polish on that paint work v nice Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

I had a short shifter installed, plus this week on two different occasions I have seen fellow LCR mk1 driving around , and both times got a thumbs up, and I was sure to respond nice to be part of the gang [emoji4] Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  17. what have you done to your car today ?

Hey Sparkie, did u get a locking wheel nut when u got the new bolts. Plus u got Any pics of the vinyl wrap bet it looks good u pleased Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  18. RHT Rear Led lights

Cheers I think they would look good on the LCR so I think I will just try and see what happens play dumb. How's ur car running Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  19. RHT Rear Led lights

Evening guys and girls. So I badly want the red lense led lights but they are for right hand traffic. Am I right in thinking this would fail the mot if I fitted has anyone fitted and is there away to pass plus not get stopped by the fun police. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  20. Interior Door handle won't open door

Cheers guys yeah that clip bit came out all working again hopefully the car will be nice and dry now ! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise