Search results

1. sebastalian

Genuine SEAT Leon Parts & Accessories

Hi, looking for replacing the washer bottle on my Seat Leon FR 2016, VIN: VSSZZZ5FZGR114527, I don't know the part number.
  2. sebastalian

Mib2

you can check VIN here VIN check
  3. sebastalian

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Hi, yes the software has been updated from 0245 to 0330 and 0345 in 2017 (Spanish update) and also display has been changed from "6.5 to "8. Did anyone updated software to 0369 and worked?
  4. sebastalian

Hi, does anyone knows why I have the message "Unable to read the file meta-information. Can't use Update Container. The current Software Download application is too old." ? I have the 0345 version, should be 0369 the next update.
  5. sebastalian

Wireless Android Auto?

I only know this as an option: AAWireless
  6. sebastalian

Can you let us know how did you update ? I am very interested to update mine as well. Thanks
  7. sebastalian

2016 Leon fr 1.4

Hi, same engine and year, best choice ever.... future update ...... CUPRA :)
  8. sebastalian

Boot Gas Struts

Yes, I'm interested to buy
  9. sebastalian

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How much was the spoiler? did you painted by yourself?
  10. sebastalian

Speed camera info

Yes, is working. Add the files on a SD Card and ''import POI'' from the settings menu.
  11. sebastalian

Only MIB2 will work with 8' Inch display!
  12. sebastalian

Yes, you need to cut small part from the top and bottom. But is very simple, not complicated.
  13. sebastalian

You need a 8"inch display spare if you already have 6.5"inch. I found a good deal on a spare 8" display with £190.
  14. sebastalian

Good upgrade from 6.5" inch display to 8" inch on Seat Leon FR 2016. Duration 30-40 min. ;)
  15. sebastalian

Hi, Do you have a link for those logo on AliExpress?
  16. sebastalian

Uploading Speed Camera (Safety Camera) & User POIs

site working again :) http://web.archive.org/web/20171116092547/http:/rollout.volkswagen.de/content/de/brand/de/navigation/discover-pro/poi-listen-sammlung.html
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.