Search results

1. 2019 Rear Offside Light - 5F0945208F

In need of one of these to replace one that's got a crack in it. Anyone have one please
  2. Crack in rear light. Replacement cost and how easy?

Cheers. If I knew the part would fit and match, and is an easy fit, I'd be ok with paying £100 for one to avoid the lease company trying to charge back dealer cost for replacement (which I'd guess was much more £££) Appreciate all the pointers though people. It's very annoying!
  3. Crack in rear light. Replacement cost and how easy?

Thanks. Does anyone know the part number by chance?
  4. Crack in rear light. Replacement cost and how easy?

Ok great. So just a case of sourcing one as cheaply as possible. Any ideas anyone?
  5. Crack in rear light. Replacement cost and how easy?

Hi all, Notice this cracked in the rear offside light cluster of our 2019 Cupra. Very annoying as it's due to go back soon as it's a lease. What's the cost of a replacement and how easy are they to change? Would be happy with one from a breaker if that's possible. Just weighing up if it's...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine arrived today, and it's brilliant. Ordered months ago, but this was the soonest I wanted to take delivery anyway due to lease changeover. It's clearly been sat up in a compound for a while but nothing a good clean hasn't sorted. Ordered via gateway2lease, lease through leaseplan and...
  7. Stolen Cupra

Confirms that GAP insurance is not always required then.
  8. 3 little things

Got a link? Does it make the lights really dim?
  9. Stolen Cupra

What happened with his insurance wise?
  10. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Looks like a new light assembly under warranty
  11. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Can Traffic Sign Recognition but turned on the OBDEleven on the new Cupra? (Non Lux)
  12. Selling a Car on pcp

I've sold a few cars with outstanding finance on (Inc PCPs) over the years, without problem. Not sure what all the fuss is really. Just need to be honest, find a buyer that understands and knows what they are doing and it's actually quite a safe way to buy/sell in some ways. And also quite...
  13. Drive Parking Posts

Unfortunately yes and getting worse
  14. Drive Parking Posts

Yeah, done and they aren't very useful
  15. Drive Parking Posts

Oh and by the way, I didn't start this thread asking if they are a good idea - someone else can start a thread for that if they like. I was asking for recommendations for particular ones.
  16. Drive Parking Posts

Sorry, don't agree. See my response above. I work in this area so I know all the tricks in the book, believe me. The parking posts are a good deterrent. Turn up with a flat bed lorry? Good imagination though
  17. Drive Parking Posts

Some are padlocked (but usually concealed so can't be cut), some have internal locks. Lots of different versions, some better than others. Which is why I was looking for recommendations. It's another layer of security. Each layer you add might make the car up the road a bit more attractive.
  18. Drive Parking Posts

Just in the process of having our drive done and thought it was a good opportunity to install a parking post. Anyone have one? Looking for recommendations?
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Have a read through the thread. This was talked about a couple of weeks back
  20. GAP Insurance for Contract Hire/Leasing

Yep I reckon, probably more sensible to take GAP on a PCP.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.