Search results

1. LED headlight, help needed! Sparkie?? or anyone..

Yeah I've put those on my watch list as a possible replacement, I've also found some by Nov sight which are similar but shorter. The ridges on the inside of the offside headlight cover on my fr with the first ones.
  2. LED headlight, help needed! Sparkie?? or anyone..

Neither do I although it is an aftermarket stereo, I may try some nighteyes then, did yours fit alright on the driver side as I found that the ones I got were a squeeze.
  3. LED headlight, help needed! Sparkie?? or anyone..

Out of interest did the nighteye led's cause any radio interference??
  4. LED headlight, help needed! Sparkie?? or anyone..

Hi just as a small note regarding these, I bought them for my MK1 and sadly although they are very bright and cast a lot of light on the road they caused loads of interference with my radio signal to the point that I've taken them out. I'm in the process of returning them now after less than 8...
  5. Sparkie's Mk1 LCR Black Edition

Awesome, cheers for that mate I appreciate it.
  6. Sparkie's Mk1 LCR Black Edition

Hi sorry to bother you but I've just bought the same Led headlight bulbs you mentioned in this thread and was wondering how you fitted them, do the fans or fitting disc/metal cowl come off ?? Sorry I would have pm'd you but I'm not sure how to do it lol..
  7. Cleaning products..

Meguires 3 stage system is good, makes the bodywork like a mirror
  8. Thinking of buying Leon tdi fr

Ah right cool mate, well best of luck for tomorrow then
  9. Thinking of buying Leon tdi fr

Economy and tax were reason why I got mine plus the fact that it faster and more reliable than the Vectra I had. The only thing I would say though is check out the insurance side of thing when it comes to petrol v diesel. With my current insurer to change to the petrol would £15 a month more...
  10. HID Question

Ah right awesome thanks
  11. HID Question

Just a quick one as it doesn't actually say in the FAQ for HIDS, do the 1M's (mine ie a 2005 FR) require CANBUS HID's kits or will a normal non-canbus one work and not cause errors or strobing. Just asking so I can get the same ones I used on my Vectra which were £25. Thanks
  12. Thinking of buying Leon tdi fr

Make sure you get a good test drive in it so it can get up to temp and that it pulls cleanly though the gears, many dealers won't let you floor it but that's the best way to make sure the turbo's alright and there's no issues with overheating. It also means you can check the gauges and...
  13. Northwest newbie

Cheers guys
  14. Northwest newbie

Hi Guys Finally got round to introducing myself on here. My name is Simon and I live in Bury, Lancs. I've recently bought a 2005 Luna Grey Leon FR after dabbling and tinkering with CDTI Vectra and I must say that I'm really impressed with the new car. The acceleration and handling feels...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members