Search results

1. 2.0 TDI 2016 FR exhaust upgrades

Hello Does anyone have experience with removing the middle silencer of the car with a pipe replacement? And anyone who has a video with sound from it? Also, any one who have upgraded the exhaust tailpipe only? Which one, and do you have a video with sound? I might upgrade both, but I want to...
  2. Fit centerconsole storage box

Hello Anyone tried to fit the storage box without lid to a Seat leon 2013 style? I have the first model on the picture, and want the second want. Is it possible to fit this to the car? And does anyone have the item number for the storage box? Thanks in advance, I want this one:
  3. leon mk3 supports wide tyres?

18x8,5j in front and 19x9,5j rear. ET35 front and ET43 rear,
  4. 9.5j rims on leon?

Thanks guys, I'm really satisfied with the result and still no rubbing :-) Go for it!
  5. Any mk3s lowered?

My beloved 5 door hatchback with 40/40 AP springs and 18" rims.
  6. 9.5j rims on leon?

Pictures of 8,5j and 9,5j rims on mk3 :)
  7. 9.5j rims on leon?

Yeah i just needed 15 post.. I can try now :)
  8. 9.5j rims on leon?

Well, it succeeded with absolutely no rubbing what so ever, 8,5j front and 9,5j rear - with 40/40 AP lowering. So happy now :rofl:
  9. 9.5j rims on leon?

Hi guys, Anyone fitted a 9,5j rims 18" on a Seat leon mk3? I have 2 8,5j for the front, and 2 9,5j for the back. ET35 at front, 43 at rear. Anyone who has pictures? I cant wait for my tyres to be fitted to see it on my own car :rofl:
  10. Needle sweep - slowspeedometer light

With VCDS :)
  11. mk3 Leon headlight conversion to LED.

Interested in how it went also, Do you have the part numbers for the items you have used?
  12. Needle sweep - slowspeedometer light

Hi Guys I just for needle sweep coded on My seat leon 1,4 tsi 2013 But when i turn the ignition on the needle sweep runs up and down before the car turns on the speedometer light. Is it possible to get it to turn on the light at the same time as the needle sweep starts? Thanks
  13. Fit LED lights to 1,4 TSI Style

I only do it for the looks of the headlights and tail lights, Does anyone of you know what there is required to do the swap? Is it only headlight and LED modules? What about coding, straight forward or any guides?
  14. Fit LED lights to 1,4 TSI Style

As I can see, that is for the interior - not for the headlight and rear lights of the car? I already did the interior swap for full led.
  15. Fit LED lights to 1,4 TSI Style

No one did the conversion and know what it takes to fit them to the car?
  16. Android 7 Problems

Great :( Have had my car for 3 weeks and now i can only hear music and pause in the car :p annoying. But thanks for sharing answer
  17. Android 7 Problems

I have the same problem in my car.. Any solutions yet?
  18. Lowering springs

I've bought the 40/40 from AP.. Can't wait for them to be fitted as soon as the spring is here..
  19. Fit LED lights to 1,4 TSI Style

Hello everyone :funk: I want to fit LED headlight and rear lights for my Seat Leon mk3 1,4 TSI style from 2013. I’m so tierd of halogen bulbs, and my earlier Golf Mk5 was with xenon. What do I need to fit the LED lights? Obviously I need 2 x headlights, and 4 x rear lights. LED modules...