Search results

1. What do you all do for a job

Accountant, currently contracting as it pays much better Boring either way lol
  2. A few more laughs ....

Lmao
  3. Newebie saying Hello

Welcome
  4. 20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

:clap::clap: nice
  5. now then

Welcome :-)
  6. colour choice help

Silver does seem to suit the Cupra well imo
  7. My Mk3

Nice car :-)
  8. Stoneacre peterborough

Leased mine through them Very poor communication generally, overall 6/10 for me
  9. Quick Question about fuel

Tesco momentum for me
  10. DTUK V JB1 cupra 290

Can’t comment on the dtuk but mine has a jb1 on it and I’m very happy with it Took it off for its service and couldn’t wait to put it back on again Much improves the (imo) slight lack of midrange grunt and just makes the car an angrier and more urgent oem feeling car
  11. Are all mk3 Leon engine undertrays the same?

I have managed to damage mine on my 2016 Cupra 290 There is one on ebay from a 1.4 TSI that looks vaguely similar - are they all the same does anyone know? Thanks
  12. New to the Forum want to know about any mods or upgrades I have yet to discover.

Could you give us more info on the blind spot mirrors pls A bad omission by Seat imo
  13. Nebie with a Leon Cupra 290

Hi all Just joined up, had my Leon Cupra 290 Black edition in Nevada White for a couple of months now - great car so far. Previous 3 cars; - mk7 Fiesta ST Mountuned - fantastic little car, shouldn't have sold it tbh - BMW 235i - great engine and gearbox but wobbly handling ...
  14. Leon Cupra 290 JB1 or JB4?

First post :-) I've had my Cupra a couple of months now and am considering a tune. Was going to go for a JB1 as I am after something that wont TD1 flag the car, and is a plug and play and forget type device. But now the JB4 is out for a little more money, should I go for that instead...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members