Search results

1. Modifications of my Leon ST FR

Much more noise ?
  2. Modifications of my Leon ST FR

Looking good ! Does removing the first silencer (resonator) make it pop or dsg fart ?
  3. Rear Spoiler - Cupra --> FR

I'm interested in the spoiler , will it fit the SC?
  4. getting mirrors to fold in when u lock the car

They will be fine I'm sure the companies make provisions for this. My 208 GTi did it as standard and so did my ST, so I'm sure it's fine ? Plus mums Audi A3 does it , pretty sure they will be similar parts.
  5. getting mirrors to fold in when u lock the car

Did mine using Carista
  6. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

That one mate , how do you reckon it will fit ?
  7. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

ebay.co.uk/itm/121899957144
  8. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Similar
  9. 1.4 TSi ACT Exhaust and Induction?

Hello there, Is there an induction kit for the 1.4 tsi act or is it just a panel filter ? Also I'm looking at getting a Supersprint exhaust centre section or replica to make it a tad noisier when driven harder, will this make it too noisy? Kind Regards Lewis
  10. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

One from eBay . Cheaper than seat will have to get it sprayed and fitted.
  11. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Nice :) Any other mods planned ?
  12. West Midlands and surrounding areas.

Nuneaton here , I'm interested in a meet .
  13. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

What bulbs are they?
  14. Add on spoiler for 5 door FR

I'm looking at the eBay spoilers too for my SC and the skirts. Are these any good though ?
  15. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Will order a splitter and get the spoiler sprayed and fitted by a body shop :) Need a good map, cars got the convenience pack with LED interior lights already :)
  16. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Nice :) got any pics of the splitter ? Led fog lights good ? And what program have you done ? I've found a spoiler on eBay cheap , any ideas if it will fit ?
  17. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Sweet ! Better get them ordered ! You got any plans for yours ?
  18. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Brilliant , do you think a tuning box would be good the ? I'm going to mod the exhaust box so it pops a bit ... need to fit a spoiler too
  19. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Many thanks for your response . I think I may just get it tuned and possibly the middle box cut out for a bit of grunt. Would a tuning box work (racechip, dtuk etc) or a remap be. Ether ? Lewis
  20. 1.4 TSI ACT 150 Tuning?

Bump
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.