Search results

1. Distance / Wheel spacers for FR

Hi just looking for a bit of advise. Im thinkng of 20mm spacers all round on my mk2 seat leon fr with the longer bolt option. However i have seen on youtube that someone had to remove the rear caps that cover the hub bolts to allow them to fit flush on the hub. The cap i thought was there to...
  2. Cupra r owners question

Hi there i don't know if this comes under the same thing but I've noticed under 1500rpm there is a vibration not one you feel just hear. It goes away when you press down on the clutch and comes back again when released. No issues when it idles and the clutch it self seems fine. Its a 2007 fr...
  3. Central Locking problem

Possibly I suppose it's all linked in someway. I never had a problem with the interior light but the auto lock after 5mph didn't lock the car as a result of the failed module. Like I say I never had that issue but I suppose one system must speak to the other and if one link is broken it may...
  4. Central Locking problem

Was about £40 but that was for a original think you can get cheaper though. It's about 5hrs to do the job and that's if you know what your doing. I love my seat so thought better spending the money and getting it done right
  5. Central Locking problem

I just had mine sorted turns out it was the door lock module. I bought a second hand part from eBay and had a local auto sparky fit it. I attempted it myself but got so far and never had the time to remove the window glass etc. Was about £150 in diagnostic and labour]
  6. Central Locking problem

I attempted it about a year ago and got so far with the door trim off but as soon as I realised I had to tamper with the outside lock I stopped. Just can't afford the time something went wrong. Good luck when you attempt it mate. Post how you get on
  7. Central Locking problem

Hi guys. I've got the exact same problem on my mk2. It used to only do it in the cold seasons but is now just getting worse. Has anybody a rough idea how much it costs to get done?
  8. Front Windscreen Wipers have stopped working

No no its fine. Sorry I don't mean the springs in the wiper arms I mean the child springs. The wiper arms were as the were. I'll give what you said a go and see how I get on. Thanks
  9. Front Windscreen Wipers have stopped working

Yeh they are not parking to the edge of the screen like they did before I removed them to do the springs. So should I remove them in the service position which is them being down at the bottom of the screen. I do see what you mean by a very fine spline
  10. Front Windscreen Wipers have stopped working

I needed to fit new coil springs and had to remover the wiper arms to do the job. I have put all back together and fitted the wiper arms the only way they seem to go. I have even compared them to another car that hasn't had them removed. They just won't seat back in the park position off the...
  11. Front Windscreen Wipers have stopped working

Hi I have recently fitted new springs and now that I have put all together the wipers don't seem to be right they are no longer going back to the off position. Is there something I'm missing or need to do. Can anyone assist?
  12. Wiper blade reset

Hi there I own a mk2 seat leon and have just changed front springs. I have fitted all back together and now the wipers will no longer reset off the windscreen when switched off they seem to be slightly inward on the windscreen. Has anyone else ever come across this and how to get the back.