Search results

1. BADBOYBEEFY

Insurance quote with Tesco which alarm??

Hi guys My renewal is due soon and got a quote off tesco, I was asked to confirm my alarm type and there was a bloody long list. Looked at seat list of alarms and there was a few. Does anyone know which 1 it is on a cupra 51 plate? Who's everyone with? Cheers Adam
  2. BADBOYBEEFY

how much do you think its worth?

Flash, you not playing?
  3. BADBOYBEEFY

prob not 7 i agree
  4. BADBOYBEEFY

Just looked- theres isnt one on there with as little miles as mine. Theres one ibiza on there (imperial blue) with quite a few mods looks nice
  5. BADBOYBEEFY

gonna look now- didnt think DOh
  6. BADBOYBEEFY

yeah does help mate. not a bad price tho
  7. BADBOYBEEFY

I know! tell me about it!!! I love the car, its brilliant But my situation has changed. I have a brought a house now and doing lots of work to it as im in the trade and I want a van or old estate- makes me sad but sad but the car is lovely and I dont wanna ruin it. The gauges are...
  8. BADBOYBEEFY

I'm seriously thinking about selling my Ibiza:cry: It is 51 plate flash red cupra 33k on the clock Just been serviced, New Coil pack on the warrenty, 12 months tax 6 months MOT 4 P zero nero tyres with 5/6mm 6 disc Alpine 6 x 9's Usual extras Plus Ram-air Nomad pillar...
  9. BADBOYBEEFY

My Cars Easter Prezzie To Me Was To Break!

Doh, How much one of those gonnas set me back mate?
  10. BADBOYBEEFY

My Cars Easter Prezzie To Me Was To Break!

Can anyone help? I have a mk3 cupra standard apart from a ram-air and gauges. Under full acceleration the violently stutters and hesitates about 2 1/2 3k revs. but doesn't happen if slowly up revs as bad. Ticks over funny as well! What could this be and much will it set me back...
  11. BADBOYBEEFY

Smoking and overboosting

took it to seat didnt find antyhing wrong and it isnt doing it now. only done 30k???? Thanks lads
  12. BADBOYBEEFY

Smoking and overboosting

it is a white smoke my first suspitions were cat- it is a kinda eggy smell just booked it in SEAT for 30k service and check up does smoke all the time- intermittent really would cat/too much oil cause over boosting? how much are new cats? Why does every car I have ever owned...
  13. BADBOYBEEFY

Smoking and overboosting

I noticed my car smoking under acceleration this morning:confused: It is also over-boosting peaking about 12psi only used to go to 9 or 10 psi Its also a bit smelly has anyone got any ideas? Could it have 2 much oil in it? Tried search but cant put my finger on it Help!!
  14. BADBOYBEEFY

quick help please lads

Thanks mate does anyone know if the same sensor can be used for oil temp and pressure? or is the pressure lug in a different place?:think:
  15. BADBOYBEEFY

quick help please lads

People my post didnt say i need help with anal had plenty of experience in that department- with women of course(no ideas anyone-LOL) I couldnt even see where the blanking plug was on the engine I know its down by the dipstick but couldnt see a thing! Anyone help? I saw minxycov on Sat...
  16. BADBOYBEEFY

Boost guage recomendations

I hear ya I dont know either!!
  17. BADBOYBEEFY

quick help please lads

well ill find out soon! cheers mate gonna go do it now ill let you know guys & GIRLS x
  18. BADBOYBEEFY

quick help please lads

Sorry knew id caught out with putting the word lads on a thread title my bad Sorry
  19. BADBOYBEEFY

quick help please lads

Hey guys Im just about to fit my gauges to the ibiza just wondered the senders supplied with the autometer gauges look huge will they fit? Also do the oil temp&pressure tap in at the same plce? Im all of a sudden havin doubts?? Help me please