Search results

1. Cupra 290 creak/squeek front suspension.

I've been getting this on my Cupra 290 after only 4 months from new. Think mine is something more sinister though as 2 lower engine mounts have failed/come loose. Taken over to Seat today so lets see what happens.
  2. OBDeleven modifications

Thanks, managed to do it in the end. Took 4 hours but worth it!!
  3. JB4 install on Cupra ST 300 4drive

Which color wire would the o2 sensor be on the newer (2019) cupra? Theres no red wire. In place of it, theres a white wire. Would it be that one?
  4. OBDeleven modifications

I dont need an extension. The cable i have it long enough. Just asking if there's some space behind centre console to fish it through there??
  5. OBDeleven modifications

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how i can (or is it even possible) thread a obd cable from the drivers side (right hand side) footwell to behind/below the the glove box? Its for a JB4 installation.
  6. JB4 OBD routing on RHD Cupra

Ive seen its safer to wire through the rubber on the left hand side below glovebox as its cooler on that side. Anyone done this? Also how easy would it be to get the obd wire behind the centre console to below the glovebox?
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Anybody here installed a JB4 system themselves?
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Anybody installed a JB4 mod to thier cupra 290 right hand drive? Can only find left hand drive installation guides.
  9. Carista App

Yes, MY20 here, i used obdeleven to enable it but it didn't work. Later i found that the option was there in vehicle settings and enabled it from there and it now works .
  10. What is an FR Titanium Technology?

I have a fr titanium MY2016 and what BigJase88 said is correct.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks like everyones getting thiers in March!
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What date do you reckon you'll get yours? We might be getting ours around same time. Same colour and everything!
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

To be fair mine was built 20th December and was on the ship to UK just after Christmas.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Car ready to collect from dealer! Standard 290 hatch. Ordered August 31st.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nice, standard or lux? Also what colour are the brake calipers?
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So 28MPG average. Is that you flooring it every given opportunity or some calm motorway driving?
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine however is not delayed, but rather i've asked my dealer for it to be held until then as my current lease is not up until then. Also for insurance affordability purposes i need to hold out until then :( I ordered the Cupra on the 31st August was told around 3-4 months estimated time. I've...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Getting my Cupra hatch on 1st of March. Counting the days, just Cannot wait!
  19. 1.4TSi ACT - smokiness and tappet type sound

Mine does the same. Noise and smoke. I wouldn't worry.
  20. OBDeleven modifications

My apologies http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supper-Bluetooth-Compatible-Android-Support/dp/B014WHK27W/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1489453220&sr=8-8&keywords=elm327
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise