Search results

1. Key fob battery low

So I've lived with the low battery message for almost 1 month without any issues until this weekend when I did the long press to lock the doors and fold the mirrors they would not fold. Changed the battery to another energizer as it was a twin pack. Will see how long this lasts....... Sent...
  2. Key fob battery low

My bad - it is a CR2025 - that's what I've had in for the last couple of mths after the CR2016 mistake. Agree with the point about the extra power consumption for the longer press but still disappointed in the length of time it is taking for the battery to run low. That's if it genuinely is a...
  3. Key fob battery low

I've had the car coming up to 12mths now. Can't remember exactly when the message first appeared but I thought fair enough could genuinely be a low battery as it was 2nd hand. Unfortunately when I bought replacements I didn't get the correct size - bought CR2016 instead of CR2032 - Read the...
  4. Key fob battery low

I reckon I only replaced my battery a couple of months ago and I'm already getting the warning it needs replacing again. I'm sure it's due to holding the lock button down longer in order to activate the folding wing mirrors. Anyone else confirm that this drains the battery at a ridiculously...
  5. window dropping to half way

Well Walone - just went out to try your suggestion but the windows seem to be functioning correctly before I even got the chance. Everything working as it should - position one manual opening and closing, position 2 comfort opening and closing. No idea why but I'm happy. Thanks for all your...
  6. window dropping to half way

No it's completely stock. I dropped all the windows first thing yesterday morning to clear the mist off them and 3 of them closed as normal but the front passenger window decided to drop back down to halfway way when it reached the top. Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk
  7. window dropping to half way

Thanks for the advice. Followed the instructions but the one touch closing procedure will not work on the front passenger window. It will open with one touch but closing has to be by holding the button in position 1 or 2 and as soon as it gets to the very top it drops back down to halfway. It's...
  8. window dropping to half way

Thanks for the reply but having changed the comfort settings around the issue still isn't fixed. As soon as the window is fully closed it drops back down halfway as though the anti pinch mechanism had been triggered. This happens whether I use the key fob button or the actual window button...
  9. window dropping to half way

Hi - I know it's a bit late but I have got exactly the same issue. Any chance you can advise the steps to resolve please? Thanks
  10. Sc, st or hatch

SC - no kids. 5 door - kids. ST - kids & dog. Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk
  11. Electric mirror controls both?

Fastnfat is right. It's a VAG thing. Freaked me out too when I had a Skoda. Set the R/H mirror first and ignore the L/H mirror then when you are happy with the R/H mirror flip the switch to the left side and adjust that mirror individually. The idea is that once the mirrors are set another...
  12. Cleaning Exhaust tips

Great. Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try. Cheers
  13. Cleaning Exhaust tips

Very interesting - so what's the best method of application - smearing on with MF cloth? "Brushing" on with toothbrush?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise