Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I can get my manual to fart!! I found by complete chance, was in sport mode (mrs was in the car), dropped her off, then changed to Cupra, shifting between 2nd & 3rd gives off some lovely farts and pops. Immediately stops if you turn the engine off though.
  2. Spotify on any platform other than full link?

Spotify is hit and miss as is full link to be fair. When full link wants to work spotify rarely does. I've got Google play and amazon music working with absolutely no issues at all. I got a good run on spotify going by uninstalled and reinstalling the app but that's not a solution. Spotify...
  3. Cupra 300 Lease

Try leo at Fleetprices. He always has some good deals on the go Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I initially had problems with android auto randomly connecting. Changed USB, one q that's good for data and its working seamlessly now. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Lol! Glove box Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So for the first time this morning I've realised my car has a radio, I've had the sound down listening to the engine! I've got the standard radio and got to admit its pretty damn good! Had a fiddle with the equaliser and got a bit of bass going, very nice indeed! Sent from my SM-G935F using...
  7. Full link?

Apple only uses the default Maps application. Can't see this changing anytime soon as they like to push their apps as the defaults.
  8. Full link?

I'm still fiddling about with my stereo, but my findings so far are... Make sure you have a decent USB cable, mine worked once then died! Install Android auto or Apple car if on an iPhone. I have a Samsung galaxy s7. Installed the app and when connected to the car I can get my entire Google...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Managed to get a weber BBQ and a suitcase in mine this weekend! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Here's the beast. Really happy with the drive so far. I've had to give it the beans already and his thing pulls, wheel spins up to 3rd if you absolutely floor it. When not driving like a complete fool in cupra mode, I was surprised how smooth a ride it is. I'm coming from a 2014 BMW 120d M...
  11. 2017 Leon!!!

Mine has just been delivered so I'm going to be giving it a good test shortly. Got Pirelli tyres and the read window fins which I wasn't expecting!! Happy days!!
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine gets delivered tomorrow! Can't wait now, looking forward to driving the beast rather than watching YouTube videos of them! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Fantastic! Thanks for taking the pics, the blue looks really nice. Shame about getting a flat almost instantly. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looking very swish! Are they the standard seats? Are you impressed so far? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Any more pics of the new cupras? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had it confirmed that mines at the dealership! My leasing company have only just sent me the paperwork so have completed it and sent over ASAP should have it delivered in the next 10 days! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just watched this review of the new 300,the guy said there is no built in sat nav as standard on the leon, my understanding is that with android or Apple play it uses the phone for your maps. Is that right? https://youtu.be/BJVouesztrI Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Monsoon grey, no options! Coming from a BMW with no options he Cupra is a luxury to me! Wish I'd got for kessy though Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

Unlucky all you Apple owners!! Looking forward to being able to login to Maps, send the location I want to go to straight to my device and then pick it up on my travels.
  20. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

Question re Android Auto, will the navigation be that from Google Maps or Seat's own Nav system?