Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If anyone is in a hurry for one Kings in Bromley have a Black Lux 4-drive in the showroom.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Exactly the same as a non-keyless one.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I used Christa to turn the volume down to 0%. It is so much nicer without it, as I said before I can now hear the radio and can even talk to passengers! What is it about most on here who want intrusive exhaust noise?
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve had mine since April 2017; a full tank gives me about 300 miles on a mixture of short commuting trips during the week and thrash down the A3 and M27 most weekends. Average about 24.5 mpg.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It is so much better without the fake noise. You can turn the volume down with OBD2 apps, and then you can hear the radio!
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I imagine a left hand drive foot rest won’t fit a right hand drive car.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

But what it’s doing near Brixham when it should be going to Sheerness is anybody’s guess.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

ETA is midday tomorrow!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

And if it was definitely going to be a seven speed they would have stated it! The fact that it is TBC means they haven’t decided, or if they have they have decided not to publicise it yet.
  10. Cupra 300 DSG Electronic Handbrake

But the engine automatically restarts when you start turning the wheel. A quick tug on the wheel and you’re good to go. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Much the same as the current ones. Only ST 4 drive does it in under 5. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. How old are we Cupra owners?

I’ll be 64 in a couple of weeks, so not quite the oldest. 300 ST 4-Drive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Best driving roads around London

That’s more like a car park Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Best driving roads around London

Surrey Hills and South Downs. Great driving roads down to Goodwood and then across towards Winchester. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Similar spec to mine, apart from the colour. ACC is brilliant, as is Kessy apart from when the sensor loses contact with key! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Optional extra recommendations for first time Cupra owner

For town driving, which a lot of mine is I would recommend DSG, Advanced Comfort and Driving Pack which includes ACC, Camera Pack and KESSY. I also have the bucket seats which are very comfortable (but I am less than 6 feet), SEAT Sound, Nav System High and Panoramic Sun Roof, the last is nice...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You are lucky! Perhaps it's just down to the fact that I live in London
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Have you checked whether you can get insurance? I'm 63 and had been insuring my Mazda RX8 with Adrian Flux for 12 years with 17 years protected NCB. When it came to swapping to the Cupra 300 they declined to quote. I moved to Direct Line who require at least 2 years NCB before they will even...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If you press and hold the lock button on the key for long enough it will close everything. Similarly, if you press and hold the unlock button it will open all windows and sunroof as well as unlock the doors.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The last 81 miles have taken almost 8 hrs of driving at 18.8 mpg! But that's still far better than my RX8 which would manage about 9 mpg doing the same commute. The joys of commuting in London.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.