Search results

1. Leon Cupra R25

Appreciate the reply man thanks :)
  2. Cupra 280 5 Door

Loving the wheels on that has a great stance!
  3. Missing air duct cover

You could try calling your dealership and just enquire for a price? Have a look at VW too as they own Seat. I'd also have a look at contacting a few sellers on ebay see if they can source one for you :)
  4. Exhaust tail pipe cleaner ??

Autosol ftw, my dad has been using it for years works like a dream!
  5. Leon Cupra R25

Absolutely beautiful car! Would love to do a shoot of it sometime, just two quick questions where did you get your tailights from and the yellow bar at the front of your car? They look awesome would love to get a set for mine
  6. Updating maps on RNS510, do I also need a Sw/Fw update?

Quality answer that ^^ I was very tempted to get the RNS-510 but the battery draining issue along with having to update the firmware put me off. Make sure you download the firmware off your PC in order to burn it onto a disc.
  7. Missing air duct cover

What variant is your FR? Is it 5F1 or 5F? Then you can narrow it down to which part you'd need. I had a quick search on ebay and found loads on there, as long as its a genuine part you can't go wrong on ebay.
  8. clicking / flapping noise when accelerating

Have a read of this thread mate: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=436064&highlight=ticking+noise Is it a similar sound to that one ^^^
  9. Screwfix Wiperblades

Use Valeo Silencio mate, honestly I'm totally against using cheap parts on your car because they need replacing so regularly it ends up costing you more in the long run. Get a good quality part and it'll last you! I have Valeo Silencio on mine but its entirely upto you.
  10. Persistent misfire – 2.0tfsi

Sorry to hear that pal, I think in this situation you've got to ask yourself is it really going to be worth spending the money. Even with option C you will have to spend money and if you feel its worth the spend then go for it, otherwise I think you might have to look at a new car. Go for...
  11. New to a Leon - Some advice needed

I reckon the first map removed the DPF light and since you've mapped it then it'll be on again. Your best bet is to go to the guy who you just got it mapped from and ask if they can remove it if it bothers you.
  12. Sam's Cupra from Dubai

I've not a huge fan of stanced cars but I do like the stance on yours, lovely colour too and you have quite the collection of cars there mate very nice indeed!
  13. Cupra 280 5 Door

Very nice motor mate congrats and welcome to the forum :) What modifications you got planned?
  14. Ibiza Cupra mk3 track car in the making

Definitely look at front and back anti-roll bars along with pendulum mount. The car looks so much better with the new wheels btw :)
  15. A 20 Year Old's MK2 Cupra

Haha I couldn't agree more mate! Aye I keep myself grounded and don't go around driving like an idiot, I'm not out there to impress anyone anyway. Private plates have been fitted to the car and windows have been tinted will upload pictures soon as car has a cover on it atm :)
  16. Ibiza Cupra mk3 track car in the making

Aye you might as well get the full use out of them, is it just drag racing you're going to be using the car for or for normal track days too?
  17. Ibiza Cupra mk3 track car in the making

Nice little motor you've got there mate, could definitely strip the inside out add a rollcage and you'll be good to go! I'm glad you got the new wheels as I'm not a fan of the old ones you had when the car was bought lol
  18. Chrome surround on front grill

Haha fair enough mate, I'd definitely have a look on the forum as I remember seeing a few topics regarding the grille. But if you're getting it wrapped professionally they should include removing the grille etc in their price?
  19. Chrome surround on front grill

Are you wanting to remove the chrome part of the grille to dechrome and and paint it black? Because if you are I'd recommend you just go to a professional. It has been covered on the forum before if you just type it in the search bar there's loads of threads that come up :)
  20. lcr replica 1.6 by raikonen

Done a very good job here mate, unless I plate checked the car I'd think it was a Cupra so done well to replicate:lol:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.