Search results

1. Android Auto Possible?

Once you've done this do you still have to pay £200 for full link activation?
  2. 502 Bad Gateway??

Hi there, Is anybody else experiencing this, I seem to get a "502 Bad Gateway" page when trying to open up several threads. I'm using chrome on a mac. I've cleared my cache, any ideas? Liam
  3. New Car Day Tomorrow

I'll definitely check the miles on it, thank you, as well as the outside especially as I've requested they don't touch it. I will also check the book to make sure that anything which requires stamping has been done. I hadn't thought of taking it for a test drive (as I've already driven a test...
  4. New Car Day Tomorrow

Oh Ok, I'll ask/ensure they are on, when I leave with it.
  5. New Car Day Tomorrow

I've only just got the Mrs, married last year and withstanding her car choices she is amazing and will not be changed, however I have yet to find a 3 year old Cupra for £200 a month!
  6. Seat Leon ST Cupra Side Skirts

Thanks Kiddo, much appreciated.
  7. New Car Day Tomorrow

Black plastic caps? I thought wheel nuts were exposed. what are the caps for? Do you know what the latest version of their maps are and how to check (I can google just being a little lazy) I will...I feel like a kid at Christmas, kind of wish it was a cupra (like you guys) but the Mrs would...
  8. New Car Day Tomorrow

Cheers Chris, I'll check tomorrow and report back as to whether autolights need to be on.
  9. New Car Day Tomorrow

Yeah I've got them on mine (an extra included with the convenience pack) but I have no idea how to operate them at the moment, hopefully find out tomorrow.
  10. Seat Leon ST Cupra Side Skirts

This is something I am very interested in and would appreciate it if you could upload. Cheers
  11. New Car Day Tomorrow

For sure, it wont look its best though, its going in for a full detail on Saturday and I've asked the dealership to leave it "au natural" but I'll definitely put a few pics up (need to post a bit tonight so that I can).
  12. New Car Day Tomorrow

Thanks for that, I've spoken to the dealer and I'm pencilled in for an hour at 1030 to go through the car, I'll make sure I get my phone set-up in that time. Cheers
  13. New Car Day Tomorrow

Hey Guys, I'm picking up my new Leon ST SE Dynamic Tech tomorrow :funk: I was just wondering if there was anything I should be checking or asking the dealer about whilst I'm there. It's a carwow deal so the dealership in 90mins away so don't want to have to keep popping back there. Very...
  14. Goodbye Leon

Hi JMAC, I'm picking up my new ST on Thursday, could be very interested in your bootliner and roof bars. What bars are they? Where in the country are you? How much for them? Liam
  15. !st Seat 1st New car

Thanks guys, been told it got on the boat at the end of Jan, so should be with my dealer early March :D
  16. !st Seat 1st New car

Hi guys, I've been here looking around for a little while now, and it was this place that finally persuaded me to splash the cash on a new Leon ST (SE Dynamic Tech). I should be picking it up next week and can't wait, I'm sure I'll be a regular here looking for hints and tips. Cheers Liam
  17. Boot Struts

Hi guys, total newbie here, I'm picking up my facelift mk3 ST early next month :) I was just wondering if these were suitable for the ST, I like the sound of the boot opening from the key fob. Cheers Liam
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise