Search results

1. Cambelt and water pump advice

Think I'll leave mine until next year. Paying for service, mot and front disc brakes and pads at a cost of over £400 in may adding the cambelt on top will ve best part of a grand !
  2. Cambelt and water pump advice

Morning, I have a 1.2 tsi leon. It's 5 year old in may with 25k on the clock . I notice seat recommend having the water pump and cambelt at 5 year old or 60k mile whichever comes first but do i need to get this done with such low mileage on the car ? Car has full dealer service history
  3. Brake discs and pads

Hi jase Front axel and 1.2 tsi
  4. Brake discs and pads

Evening, I'll shortly be requiring front new brake discs and pads. The seat dealer has advised the best price they can do this work for is £224 instead of the seat fixed price of £329 and thats with the genuine parts. Is this a decent price or would it be significantly cheaper at an independant...
  5. Brake pads and discs

Just had mot and major service on my 16 plate leon 1.2tsi. They've advised its nearly time to have the front pads and discs replaced. Anyone know what make the factory fitted ones as as they've lasted 4 years i was thinking of replacing like for like. Cheers
  6. Rubbing or grinding noise from front wheels

Its not the normal surface rust noise that i get after washing the car as thats normally when i brake and goes after a few brake attempts. This noise seems to only be at a certain interval so must be when the wheels rotating at a certain point. Drove the car today on 60mph road for 5 mins and...
  7. Rubbing or grinding noise from front wheels

Just had both front tyres changed a few weeks ago. Due to working from home i havent used the car very much but went out and can hear a slight rubbing noise when drving from the front wheels, theres no noise when i brake so those seem fine. Can the brake dust shields get mis aligned when the...
  8. Tyre advice

Morning, I have a 2016 leon se dynamic 1.2tsi. I'll be looking to replace the front tyres both are still factory fitted dunlop sport maxx rt 225/45/17 91w and have covered just under 22k. I was looking at replacing like for like as I've had no trouble with them and are rated b for fuel which...
  9. Seat leon 2016 wheel nut caps

Cheers just ordered a set for under 3 quid
  10. Seat leon 2016 wheel nut caps

Afternoon - I've lost a black hex wheel nut cap again. Rather than pay the dealers for a replacement and spares. Can anyone advise what size i need or share a link to some alternatives please. Think the dealer charged my £1.50 for one last time which isnt extortionate but some of the other caps...
  11. Wiper blades help

Yep ordered a set of vm844 as recommended by Dave above can't go wrong for £17
  12. Wiper blades help

Cheers just ordered a valeo vm265 from eBay for 6.31 so that's a full set of Valero front and rear for23 quid beats the dealers £50 quote let's hope they fit when they turn up !!
  13. Wiper blades help

Thanks think I'll try the Valero ones. Any know what rear wiper I need?
  14. Wiper blades help

Hello- I have a 2016 Leon and looking to purchase new super blades for the car front and rear the dealer has quoted £50 for the set which I think is steep. Can anyone recommend decent wiper blades. Looking at Bosch but it appears those are only 24 inch for drivers side but apparently I need a 26...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.