Search results

1. Window switch removal

Thank chaps, will try it out today. Did you lever up the trim/plasict facia that the switch sits in Raf
  2. Window switch removal

Need to replace the passenger side electric window switch on my LC. Is it as simple as just levering off the trim that the swithc sits in or do I have to do the whole door card removel thing..... :rolleyes: Cheers Raf
  3. To IHI or to K04...

Yip, you're probably right Steve.... :whistle: ;)
  4. To IHI or to K04...

Can't find that anywhere on the Jetex site or their catalogue Bill. Anyone point me in the right direction so I can have a look at it? Cheers Raf
  5. To IHI or to K04...

Very good points there - and have to agree that that is probably the best option and will end up doing that.
  6. To IHI or to K04...

I went to Blueflame direct last month and asked them to build me a 3" IHI back system - to which they replied - we can't do that, Jabba own the rights to the IHI downpipe and you'll have to get it off them.... :confused: I did think there was going to be work invovled in getting all the parts...
  7. To IHI or to K04...

Yeh, I did consider that on both counts.....
  8. To IHI or to K04...

I'd never actually considered it to be an option - so not gonna throw it in themix now. Just actually had word from Elton at Jabba - they are developing a 2.75" Mk4 IHI system with Miltek will reduce the cost of the individual items from £900+ (IHI DP, Sports cat and Miltek exhasut) to £495...
  9. To IHI or to K04...

Is that the one JBS do? Not unless I can get one for under £500... :whistle:
  10. To IHI or to K04...

MRC will be doing the fitting. I'm considering getting the Jabba DP and leaving the sports cat for MRC to source and fab up all the joinery between it and the DP and exhasut. But if the JBS DP and cat is made to sit with the BF exhasut, it would be easier to fit that - but don't know whether...
  11. To IHI or to K04...

Right, right, right!!! Sorry guys... :redface: .... You're all absolutely right and I'm just being unnecessarily indecisive at the moment... :doh: IHI it is. Honest. Other than the Jabba IHI downpipe (and Blueflame who WON'T build me a whole IHI back system), what other options do I have...
  12. To IHI or to K04...

IF I were to go K04 - what's the max anyone has ever had out of it? 290 ponies?? With performance downpie and exhaust system and good FMIC ? Would that need a manifold port? Raf
  13. To IHI or to K04...

Righto, thanks for all this chaps - very helpful. I've decided to stick to the original plan and go with the IHI. :) Raf
  14. To IHI or to K04...

Thanks for the input chaps - really appreciate it - and glad that people are saying that I should stick to the plan as I think I was begginning to wonder... John, noted about the Cupra R, hadn't considered that - and I take your point about internals on chipped cars - I'm far from squeemish...
  15. To IHI or to K04...

For the last couple of months I've been collecting all the bits needed for an IHI conversion on my Cupra (K03s), to the point where I'm nearly there and only need the downpipe from Jabba. I've got the turbo, injectors, water and oil feeds/returns, larger MAF, exhaust, FMIC etc…. So the project...
  16. Boost gauge wiring with photos - advice

Halfords of all places - £20.
  17. Boost gauge wiring with photos - advice

Wired it all up as per above - adn everything is working - thanks Fidge! :) Only thing is that it doesn't stay on the selected colour everytime you switch it off... have to click through to the right one everytime you restart the car... Raf
  18. Jabbasport/ Pro alloy Fmic results

Hopefully very soon chaps - just waiting on Mark to get back to me and confirming things with Pro Alloy tomorrow. Raf
  19. Jabbasport/ Pro alloy Fmic results

All the details are now with the admin team - should just be a matter of time now. Raf