Search results

1. Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Blackwood. So I guess Caerphilly would be the nearest on your list. 66 plate Seat Ibiza Cupra black edition.
  2. Hi all

Thanks both. Great site you all seem to have here. Jonny
  3. How to find factory specs

I know the car came with the option but I bought it new but pre registered so wasn't offered the option as it came as it was. Took it back today. They couldn't explain either the dash side panel being taken off and damaged or the tape off the wiring loom. They sorted the tape and are replacing...
  4. How to find factory specs

Thanks for your input both. I know there must be a way of knowing what extras the car came out of the factory with as after my brother was in a crash (not his fault), the insurance company deducted some of the payment made on his car claiming that although he had genuine rover alloys on the car...
  5. How to find factory specs

Hi all. Recently purchased my Seat Ibiza Cupra black edition. So far it has been a dream car. I do have one concern. On a recent journey down to the main headquarters for volvo construction (chose to take my car instead of van :D) I put my foot on the brake to find something wrong. Looking down...
  6. Hi all

Hi all. My name is Jonathan. Known by all as Jonny. I work for Volvo construction as an engineer but my love is cars. After much thought about what type of Toyota supra I intended to buy, I eventually came to my senses (I think:blink:) and decided to buy myself a new seat Ibiza Cupra. I have to...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.