Search results

1. Brake fluid change

Hi guys Thinking of changing my brake fluid on my 2014 fr. It hasn’t been changed before. Recently had new discs and pads all round. Is there a specific process for this and is there anything I need to watch out for? Can a local garage do it or do I need to take to dealers or franchise garage...
  2. Airbag error light

So.. after using my horn to alert a privileged BMW driver who decided to cut me up I have now an air bag error on my dash! How do I get rid of this? Will it cause any future issues? Didn’t even push my horn that hard too [emoji849] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Light steering after upgrading alloys.

Hi guys Just upgraded to some cupra 19” alloys, the steering feels a lot lighter than with my 18s. Could it be down to tyre pressure? The tyre shop set all the tyres at 37 psi. What should be the tyre pressure and has anyone else experienced this? The alloys came with nexen su1 all round...
  4. Wheel spacers

Hi guys I’m looking at some 15mm wheel spacers on my leon mk3, has anyone done this with standard 18/19” alloys? Anything to look out for? What size of bolts would I need? Does it affect anything? So much choice out there gets confusing! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Max offset when upgrading from 18-19 alloys

Hi guys What do you recommend as the max offset when upgrading from 18 to 19” alloys. What have anyone of upgraded to? Current set up is 225 40 18 with et of 51 with 7.5j. Seen some alloys but they are 8.5j and et42. Browsed through loads of comparisons and calculators, just need some real...
  6. Upgrading from 18” to 19”

Need some help and advice, looking to upgrade from 18” to 19” genuine cupra alloys. Will it be a straight fit or do I need to do anything else to ensure no issues Thanks guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Rear brake discs and pads fr184 my14

Hi guys Need some help and advice, I have been looking to change my rear discs and pads and I am just so confused now as there’s so many options!! what size are the rear discs for my fr184, and what type of pads.. any brand recommendations would be great too. Thanks Sent from my iPhone...
  8. High level brake light bulb replacement

Hi guys, Need to replace the high level brake light bulb on my mk3 leon. Any advice on the bulb and how to replace? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Brakes squeaking

Hi guys Started noticing my brakes are squeaking on my fr184. it’s only happens when it’s cold and stops after a few brakes, is this normal? Will it affect my braking capability? Does it mean my brakes are faulty or on way out? Changed front pads and discs around 7 months ago to Textar...
  10. Rear wiper

Hi guys Rear wiper is juddering and makes a right racket on my leon mk3 I need to replace however not sure what make to get and size? Any recommendations? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Driver side door mirror part number powerfold

Hi guys Does anyone know the part number for a leon mk3 drivers side door mirror (powerfold). Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mirrors stuck

Help!!! Mirrors have folded in but now won’t go back to normal position! They won’t work with the internal knob nor with the key!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Slow puncture

Hi guys Got a slow puncture, psi drops to 25 before the TPM alerts me. I have taken it to a few different tyre shops including kwikfit and ats but none of them can find a fault. Had valves changed too. Any ideas what it could be? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Creaking noise

Hi guys, my14 Fr 184 keep getting a creaking noise when I go over speed humps, it’s not noticeable over bumpy roads, but very loud over humps. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Usb issues my14 Leon fr

I keep having issues where it disconnects the usb drive more and more frequently, I have to physically remove the usb stick and reconnect. What could be the fix for this?, getting annoyed now as I never had these issues with my mark 2 fr! Thanks guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Bosch wipers juddering

Hi guys Some help please, bought some Bosch wipers a 3 months ago and now the drivers side on my Leon 2014 has stated juddering, I’ve cleaned it, checked for any rips etc but still the same? Any advice? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Disc and pads and rear shocks

Hi guys Need to get some new pads and discs for the front of my 184 fr. Which ones are recommended and what size, the motor factors just don’t seem to know! Also recommendations for rear shocks also please Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Gap between arch and wheel

Hi guys, Advice please, the gap between the top of the rear tyre and arch on the drivers side is about 1.5” less than the passenger side, the front tyre gaps are fine. Just noticed it today as it looked a bit lower than normal! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Brake noise

Brakes make a slight grinding sound in the mornings, noticed it more recently, does that mean I need brakes changing. Also how do I check if the brakes need replacing or not? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Tyre pressure

Hi guys Leon 184. What should I set the tyre pressure to on 225 40 18s, someone mentioned that it can help with handling and steering response of the car. At the moment they are all set at 32psi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise