Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

@Chillout Looks like he’s got a finished version: https://github.com/olli991/mib2std-toolbox#readme What do you think? It’s only for Technisat units. I’ve got a Preh unit, but isn’t that the same company? Bedankt! 😉
  2. Retrofit blind spot detection?

This a retrofit i did not do, sorry. But..yes, they were succesfull. any way...you need vcp to flash correct dataset to the sensors.
  3. Retrofit blind spot detection?

Yes, extensive threads on German & Spanish forum: https://www.seat-leon.de/forum/threads/blindspot-detector-spurwechselassistent.117545/ https://www.clubseatleon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=121713 You can use auto google translate.
  4. Front bumber vents

If i understand, this limited edition is only for sale in Mexico? Strange... Someone knows the Seat partnumber for bumper add-on in the red area? Thanks.
  5. Front bumber vents

You can fit them, but you lose the fogs. OEM nr. 5F0071617
  6. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Copy/paste from a Spanish forum, but pretty self-explanatory:
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Damn...i wish there was a toolbox for the mib2 std...sigh.
  8. Seat Leon mk3 MIB2 Problem :(

Suction cup?
  9. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Yes, VAG mib units can be reflashed to SEAT software, but you have to find someone with good knowledge.
  10. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

FYI: mib1/2 no Most (VC can be retrofitted): No nav maps on VC, only directions as on FIS. No album art, radio station logos, no telephone contact images mib2 std with most: you have to choose between maps on VC or infotainment screen...can’t have both. mib2 high: maps can be displayed on VC...
  11. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

If you disconnect your cluster from the car, the long coding of abs/brakes module is set to all 0’s. Also some basic settings will have to be redone.
  12. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

5F0919719D
  13. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

mib2 std, retrofitVC without MOST, changed steering wheel controls to facelift (View button)-> voice control works in my language (dutch).
  14. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Here you go:
  15. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

@kickdown @diver86 The VC (no MOST) is retrofitted and working well. I do have a question about the light indications on the VC: On the VC i only have an indication for the rear fog lights and the high beam lights when switched on. For the other light settings (front fogs, parking light...
  16. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

@diver86 Do you have this option activated on the infotainment screen?:
  17. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

@kickdown What was the view button for before you retrofitted the VC?
  18. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

@kickdown ..thank you for the reply. Could you help me with 1 more question? -Did you have to change the steering wheel controls to the ones with ‘view’-Button? If yes..is it plug and play (no coding or rewiring)? Thanks!
  19. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

You’re correct. Also telephone contact pictures, radio station logos and album art are not shown on VC. Just don’t know about setting up the VC trough the touchscreen (steering wheel controls (View button) has some set up possibilities)?
  20. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

@kickdown Can you control (view, set up) the VC with the Touchscreen if there is no MOST fiber optic connection? Thanks!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members