Search results

1. Seat wheels

HELP PLEASE, Will alloy wheels from a 2010 Leon fit my 2007 Altea XL, the tyre sizes are the same? Thanks in advance.
  2. Timing belt change.

thanks Muttley
  3. Timing belt change.

Hi, Can some one tell me the milage intervals for timing belt changes on a 2.0 TDi 140 h.p. engine please, thanks in advance.
  4. Engine cover

Hi, I looking for the part number for the cover that goes over the engine on my Altea XL 2.0 Tdi, thanks in advance.
  5. help!

vacuum reservoir That's it, thanks for your help Dai.
  6. help!

Help please! can somebody identify the ball like part on the front left of my 20007 Altea 2.0 Tdi ( BKD ENGINE ) it's to the left of the dipstick and above the alternator. thanks.
  7. Warm starting problem

I had a similar but worse problem with mine when hot, the engine churned and shook just like a petrol engine running on after turning off the ignition, it was really bad at times, I heeded my youngest sons advice ( he's a mechanic btw ) and started using Shell V-Power diesel, after two fill ups...
  8. greetings

Thanks Seastormer
  9. rear suspension bushesHELP

HELP! Can anyone tell me the part number and stockists for the rear control arm lower inner bush, the one the can be adjusted for wheel alignment, for a 2007 Altea XL 2.0 TDI thanks in advance.
  10. greetings

Hello all, Seat Altea XL owner
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.