Search results

1. Looking for parts for my Seat Leon 5f. B pillar exterior and Passenger side visor clip

(Hint) Have you tried ETKA or OEMEPC sites? Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  2. Roof Rack Cupra 300?

Its AirDesign FR/ Cupra front lip/ spoiler Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. Roof Rack Cupra 300?

I have Thule Wingbar and i can recommend it. There is also Evo version of it but i dont like rack to stick outside dimensions of the roof. Btw my car is HB as you can see from attached picture Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  4. Is there enough room inside for

I have carried AirDesign front spolier/ lip and it fitted fine with lowered rear seats and unpacked. So i assume as it has same width but half of hight of rear bumper that it will fit ofc without a box. It will surely fit if you lower down both rear and passinger seats Sent from my SM-N950F...
  5. While parking mirror dip is opposite way

It must be you or someone set that position, you can change mirror position to left-bottom by pushing button in all dirrections (left+backwards) like you would norrmally set mirror position ofc you need to be in Reverse and button to be switched to L (UK) or R (EU) position depends of your...
  6. Front wheel bearings - different sizes?

From what i know is that MK3 has pretty bad wheel hub bearings. Especially if you have steel 50mm knuckle. I picked a small hole and it started to produce whooming noise. Ive checked wheels tires and alingment and everumything was fine so ive changed wheel bearing and after that everything is...
  7. Front wheel bearings - different sizes?

There are two different knuckles (50 and 55mm) so it maybe depends on that. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  8. Best Induction kit for leon fr 2.0 184 diesel 2017

I have kept oem induction box but ive took out paper filter and protective guard below it and inserted BMC air filter. In front of the box ive changed oem intake with carbon revo one + behind box ive inserted dsrkside silicon hoseinstead of oem one. There is little bit more noise from the engine...
  9. 2.0 TDI 150 BHP Timing Belt Tensioner

I have a collegue that has late 2016 FR 2.0 TDI 150ps that has the same issue as you with belt tensioner, his Leon is under waranty and they changed him all the rollers and belt still problem perist also his leon was under 40k kilometers once theyve noticed this first time. About wheeping...
  10. Front Shock Absorber diameter for my ST?

Yeah i found also that 55mm are cheaper which maybe makes sense as 50mm with same lenght have to support eg my heavy 2.0 150ps tdi engine which is the almost identical to 2.0 184ps engine yet 184 ps tdi leon has also bigger brakes and independent suspension[emoji87][emoji85][emoji86] Sent from...
  11. Front Shock Absorber diameter for my ST?

It should be 50mm, as far as my research proove only models above 150ps have 55mm. But your is ST so im maybe wrong. Mine is 2016 150ps 2.0 tdi FR and has 50mm (which i would not expect as 2.0 tdi engine is a bit heavy on front end) Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  12. Leon FR Rear spoiler

Yes they are different so it will not fit / work. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  13. Leon FR Rear spoiler

5dr PartNo: 5F0071606A 3dr aka SC PartNo: 5F0071606B NOTE: Cupra Side blades are not compatible with aero spoiler Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  14. Paint code.....

Did you look at service book or in boot? there should be a sticker with color code. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  15. Hi guys, I own a 19 plate Leon FR sport 190 DSG. Lovey car! Well.....almost ha ha...

I own Leon FR 16 plate and have couple of friends that have the same and all of us experience ratteling from sunroof when its opened. Chassis is great but definetly flexing of it on bumpy roads causes rattles in area of sunroof when it opened. On the other hand rattle that we have has more...
  16. Worn brake pads light?

Pads on my prefacelift 2.0 150ps diesel FR Tech pack. was almost totally worn out as i assumed that warrning light will turn on as its clearly visible everytime i get contact and my dash is sweep tested. Upon pad change i saw that there is no worn sensor on pads and as new pads came with sensor...
  17. Wheel arch spoilers

Belive me it makes a difference i several times drove faster thru some water on side of driveway and there was noticable difference between water splash to the front and into the air from front tyres with and without those "spoilers". PS as a reference im using 19" Cupra's black performance...
  18. Wheel arch spoilers

Water splashes and small rock and stones especially when driving fast. Eg. Rear ones as they behave as small water/stone guards when using wider tyres and bigger ET rims so they are closer to the wheel arches, thry reduces amount of water splashes or stones to be thrown onto vehicle behind you...
  19. Wheel arch spoilers

They are there for safety more then for aestetics or aerodinamics [emoji6] Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  20. Wheel arch spoilers

If i remember correctly front ones are attached with bolt and something like "3m tape" while rear ones are attached with "3m tape" to rear fender. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk