Search results

1. Brake pads

Hi All, I'm trying to buy replacement brake pads and when I put my reg number in spares sites, I seem to get 3 different variants for both front and rear pads. Any ideas if I can find out which I actually need without taking one out and looking at it? My car is a 57 plate Altea 2.0 TDI DSG...
  2. Altea FR windscreen washer fuse.

Hi, I had the same sort of fault, turns out it wasn't the fuse but a relay. Is there anything else not working? The relay in question does the cig lighter, front washers, rear washer and rear wipe. Details here on replacement required: "If anyone else has this issue, open the...
  3. 12v power sockets

Hi, Do you mean the cigarette lighter? What age is your car? does anything else not work (i'm thinking front windscreen washer/rear wiper etc)? Lee.
  4. which relay is which

update Hi All, Found out the fuses/relays are pretty much the same as a MK5 golf and I round a reference to this online. If anyone else has this issue, open the drivers door, remove the dash end panel (just prises off) and the fuse cover and then the lower dash panel (just to get some...
  5. New to SEAT

Hi all, I'm new to SEAT ownership, just purchased a 2007 Altea 2.0 TDI DSG. I've gone for the DSG primarily as I now have a long motorway commute and a dodgy left knee (but will wait and see if the government start to tax diesels to death). Lee.
  6. which relay is which

Hi All, I've owned my 2007 altea 2.0 TDI DSG for a couple of months now and just had its first issue. The cigarette lighter, front washers, rear washers and rear wiper have stopped working. It happened a few days ago but then the next time I used the car they started working again, then the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.