Search results

1. Heater fan not working on position one

Just use the other fan speeds then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Cupra 280 coolant leak help?

On the front of your engine there is a coolant bypass valve these are very common for leaking if it was me that would be my first check before anything else. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. New Owner With Some Odd Issue's!

MUG! they saw you coming [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Changing Air Filter

Try taking the two Philip head screws out that hold the two bits together [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 2014 Seat Ibiza Cupra TSI 180 bhp better headlights/bulbs?poor night vison

Try putting carrots in the lenses I hear carrots are good for seeing in the dark. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Lowering Springs

35mm you ***** go lower, also what build number is yours? Apex springs only fit the first 300. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Coolant Loss

Can you send a photo of the coolant bottle? Also does the coolant smell almost burnt? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 1.4FR rear suspension/axle

By the sounds of it where you down shifted to 3rd the weight transferred to the front wheels allowing the rear end to wiggle free and have some fun. And yes the 1.4 engine is pretty quick and does naturally pull more in 3rd gear. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Q&A

Wow I’m sorry to hear you were turned away like that and yes the CGGB engines do tend to be pretty bullet proof but that noise is not normal and is a cause for concern but yes I would love to be kept in the loop and by all means drop me a message if you have a questions through the repair...
  10. Q&A

Yes your best bet is to contact the dealer and show them this video then they can’t refuse to investigate it. Unfortunately trying to diagnose a noise over the internet is pretty hard so I apologise I couldn’t be more help with this one but would be very interested to hear back from you once...
  11. Q&A

Of course :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Q&A

Yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Q&A

Is there anymore information you can give me on the behaviour of the car does it run lumpy or misfire? The noise sounds very bottom end, for you sake I hope that is not the case but maybe check crankshaft end float or maybe lower the sump and check the bottom end of the engine for wear or play...
  14. Q&A

A
  15. Tapping noise in passenger dash linked to air recirculator

If you remove the glovebox you will see a big black plastic box at the back it is possible to change the motor found on the left hand side without removing the whole box. But when fitting the new motor there are two half cogs that have one larger cut out that must line up with the opposing...
  16. 1.4tsi act cambelt

Cambelt interval for any SEAT is 5 years or by mileage. The mileage differs depending on engine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Just about to buy a Seat Leon FR TSi 1.8 .. 2 questions ...

Brand new ones tend to burn around about a litre of oil over the first 10k miles but other than that they are spot on but older ones have a problem with the coolant bypass valve. The housing seal fails and causes coolant to leak into the rest of the housing resulting in the valve failing both...
  18. 1.2 TSi P334A error code

Unsure about the newest fault code without seeing it myself I couldn't help you but with regards to the turbo actuator, the flash update for the ECU and the spacer is only required on certain models. Although they are all the same engine code and same power output some of the 1.2 tsi engines use...
  19. Front upper grill

Does anyone know where I can get a de-badged grill for a facelift 6J Ibiza FR? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Air conditioning unit cover

That’s not true you can buy just the plastic cover and the two securing clips together as a kit it’s around about £15 from your main dealer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.