Search results

1. GFF

Best Non-Performance Mods

Get a set of wind deflectors on there and chuck on a sunstrip Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. GFF

Kingdom Cruise at Hermiston Gate 20th may

I went along at around 10 - 11 to see what it was all about, some seriously nice cars there! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. GFF

Anyone at Hermiston just now? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. GFF

Yeah I'll try be there good to see some people from here there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. GFF

Gear knob change in Ibiza MK5 1.2 TSI FR

I'm planning a new gaiter so didn't bother with tucking the cable tie/ re-glueing just yet but is probably best that you keep the cable ties out of sight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. GFF

I found the pics I took from the install I did Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GFF

Pretty sure I found a video after a google search but you pull the gaiter out of the centre panel. Pull the gaiter over the knob leaving it attached then there is a green clip holding the knob on. Undoing this is a bit fiddly (I accidentally snapped mine) Don't quote me and try find some more...
  8. GFF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. GFF

Pretty simple to do, I changed mine to a sparco one last year on my mk5. The gaiter is glued on the the knob meaning you'll have to either glue it to the new knob or just cable tie it like I did. Good luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GFF

Edinburgh/Midlothian/West Lothian April Meet

Aye that seems like a good idea [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. GFF

I saw your Leon but not yourself, I'll do my best to be there next month Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. GFF

Went along tonight but left shortly after arriving, didn't really know anyone but good to see a decent turnout [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. GFF

Headliner and Pillar re-trim

Probably would advise getting rid of the old stuff rather than covering it over. Give the full process a google search but pretty much just peel it off then give it a sand or scrub with something abrasive to prep it for glue/ adhesive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. GFF

Good shout I'll keep an eye out for you guys, this will be my first ever meet of any sort and I've been desperate to get to one! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. GFF

I'm 2 mins away from hermiston gait, I'll see if I can make it along on Wednesday, I'll be in a mk5 Ibiza copa Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. GFF

Headliner and Pillar re-trim

Was thinking of doing to the same to my mk5 Ibiza but not quite sure what to go for in terms of design for the headliner. I was initially thinking just a plain black but then had a look online and saw some pretty cool designs! Now I'm pretty set on making mine one of a kind, a little more pricy...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.