Search results

1. Mat138L

handling mods.

i have the WALK kit on my ed30 and the turn in is crisper and now have KW V3 on now that been setup by VW racing team and now the car is fantastic in the corners. Y ou cant go wrong with the Walk kit and they look cool too lol
  2. Mat138L

Does the Leon Cupra have S3 Injectors?

they are the same engine evrything is the same as i have seen all the engine part numbers for them all and they are the same and thats from vw racing who deal with the engines all day long. so ed30/cupra/s3 run same engine 100% fact
  3. Mat138L

Cupra ....

i was going to buy a cupra after having the LCR and loved it and was waiting for the new cupra to land in showrooms and as soon as it did i had a look and was excited to see it but was let down by the inside as i thought the dash looked cheap and the seats that looked good in picks just looked...
  4. Mat138L

Big brake Kit

there my pics lol
  5. Mat138L

For those who keep asking, here is what a Cupra looks like with Eibach Sportlines....

what it does is drop the back that pulls the front up on stock spring and with full springs on its sits more level ie not so arse high
  6. Mat138L

For those who keep asking, here is what a Cupra looks like with Eibach Sportlines....

i have them on my ed30 and this should give you a better look at mm drop before thats soap on the rim from new rubber and after and if you need pics of car before and after i can post pics if wanted
  7. Mat138L

S3 intercooler For Cupra

easy ish job to do if you take your time and you dont mind your car looking like this i paid £276 for mine with pipes
  8. Mat138L

Edition 30 Milltek Catback on FR / Cupra

i have the system on mine and it looks and sounds fantastic i like it on the leon aswell looks cool enjoy it
  9. Mat138L

Richard Alexander Huddersfield

i will try and nip over tomorrow as i have a mate that works for them
  10. Mat138L

Non-Starting Cupra - Whats Wrong Now? (Inc Video)

well done fella i am glad you got it sorted out
  11. Mat138L

just keep the car fella and tell them there is no way its a problem with the mods and you will drive it over for them to inspect. I cant understand why they did not just give the car a good look at first ie not just plugging the thing in bloody fitters lol
  12. Mat138L

the bunch of ***** i am a pissed this has happened fella and how seat have been with you.
  13. Mat138L

let us all know how it goes as its a bit strange for this to happen after an ic install
  14. Mat138L

i know fella as i did the s3 one on my ed30 2 weeks ago and i had to take the whole front off the car lol so i dont think its the ic thats at fault, so defo ecu problem
  15. Mat138L

strange as when you do the ic there is nothing in that area that would bring on the not starting problem, as this is a front mount the only thing that needs to be unplugged is the headlights,washer jets,fog lights so i think its an ecu problem
  16. Mat138L

when you had the ic fitted did you have the map changed at all?
  17. Mat138L

How do I get a 300Hp+ Cupra?

cheers fella i just take my time and do it one step at a time and will see you at prosport next weekend
  18. Mat138L

i did the same thing today you can just see it if you look pic of old and new
  19. Mat138L

this one is mine for my ed30 its taller,thicker and all ali and the pipes are not the same
  20. Mat138L

should i stay or should i go

good man welcome to ed30 ownership and candy rules lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.