Search results

1. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Scrogg can you tell us if ateca will have changes in dsg boxes? Until now front wheel and 1.4 tsi was a dry dq200. Introducing 1.5 tsi dsg will remain the same? Also 1.8tsi fwd had also dq200 dry clutch. Will 2.0tsi have the same dsg box?
  2. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Maha regarding your 1.4 tsi ordered in danemark i think it will be for shure changed to 1.5 tsi. In romania i am in the same situation and dealer confirmed that i will get 1.5tsi on my excellence ordered in june. Also dealer said that he will know for shure all the information we need in...
  3. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

I was looking at post nr 65. I understand bad? Maybe is my english. Do you know with 1.5 petrol in 2×4 version will be dsg dq200 and in 4×4 version will be dq250 like it was on older versions of ateca?
  4. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

No more lava blue on ateca?
  5. DSG gearboxes - are they reliable ??

Dq200 has no maintanance costs. On Dq250 you will have to pay fo oil and filter change every 60k km. Also dq250 comes with bigger engine or with 4 drive. I wait for a dq200 and i hope will be no more problems with it. There are passed somme years since the release of 7 speed dsg dry clutch...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.