Search results

1. NotSoSimple

20in Wheels

Ok, thats good to hear. I had 19in on my Cupra Leon on 35s which was fine too. I wonder if there is clearance to run 20in with 40 profile tyres? There seems to be a lot of space in the wheel arch. Does anyone have experience of this? I appreciate it would modify the wheel diameter so affect...
  2. NotSoSimple

20in Wheels

You have 20in on your Ateca according to your bio. How do you find them?
  3. NotSoSimple

20in Wheels

Looking for feedback from any Ateca owners running 20in alloys. Is the ride ok, etc? I have 19in wheels that i dont like and are going to be sold, i use 18in wheels for the winter tyres so looking at a nice set of OZ Racing Super Turismo Dakar wheels Any feedback/advice would be awesome!
  4. NotSoSimple

DSG Paddle Upgrade

Yes, they are large, i like them - they dont impact the wiper stalk but they are close!
  5. NotSoSimple

Rear Bumper Lip Protector

No need! I bought one in black stainless steel and it fit perfectly!
  6. NotSoSimple

DSG Paddle Upgrade

I followed the lead of some guys on the Formentor forum and ordered a set of DSG Paddle extensions. Im happy with them, i also did this on my Leon Cupra previously. They clamp on, rather than 3M adhesive. I would recommend, its much easier to actually reach the paddles than the stock ones...
  7. NotSoSimple

2021 Ateca - Light Bar Fitting / Location

So i ordered a light bar mount for the Ateca from a Swedish company. It mounts behind the lower grill and shines through. Ill post a picture once i have it fitted...
  8. NotSoSimple

Rear Bumper Lip Protector

Anyone fitted a rear bumper protector for the Cupra Ateca facelift? Is the bumper shape the same as a normal ateca as far as the load lip is concerned?
  9. NotSoSimple

Flappy paddle extensions

Ordered! These ones in black - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001901995928.html
  10. NotSoSimple

Flappy paddle extensions

Lol, ok i will be less lazy! Thanks!
  11. NotSoSimple

Flappy paddle extensions

You have a link to Ali Express?
  12. NotSoSimple

Winter Tyre Pressure question 235/40/19 tyres

I installed 18" AEZ Steam (https://www.tyreleader.ie/alloy-wheels-brands/aez/steam-3660/) winter alloys with Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 235/50 R18 101V XL. The fitter set the pressures, I'm going to check them this week and set accordingly. Having just driven 1500km in snow, hardpack snow roads...
  13. NotSoSimple

Exhaust Sound

i picked up mine yesterday, i think ill need to do a centre silencer delete (if it has one). Worked nicely on the Cupra Leon. I also managed to find the Akropovic exhaust, but it is 50000sek (£5000 approx), so that upgrade will have to wait
  14. NotSoSimple

Exhaust Sound

Do all atecas have exhaust flaps? My cupra leon doesnt
  15. NotSoSimple

Creaking Cupra

they all do this, mine creaks a bit too.
  16. NotSoSimple

Yeah, that might work. Certainly need something that lets the camera work Though, that solution is quite in your face! That roof mount is quite cool, not sure the wife would agree!
  17. NotSoSimple

Standard Cupra wheel offset ?

Though my Bolas had a different ET stamped than what the actual fit was because they are made in stock size and then machined to whatever ET required (i understand)
  18. NotSoSimple

I want to fit a light bar to my Ateca (2021). I previously fitted my Cupra Leon with dual light bars, mounted from a licence plate holder. However, just below the licence plate is the radar which i think will be blocked and directly above the licence plate is the camera. Has anyone got...
  19. NotSoSimple

Akrapovic Exhaust - Part Order

I have a 2021 Cupra Ateca and want to buy the Akrapovic Exhaust for it. Does anyone know of any sellers - doesnt seem to be listed as a part thats available from the usual suppliers.
  20. NotSoSimple

Great Story about a Leon ST Cupra 290 on a German Autobahn

Yes, alot better. The issue is the belgians and dutch on the autobahn are not using their mirrors. Germans nail it and its a pleasure to cruise the autobahns
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.