Search results

1. Any mk3s lowered?

I didn't receive any errors; but I don't have the electronic suspension fitted [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Leon 184 fr tdi cambelt intervals?

I own a 63 plate 184; I asked Seat what the recommendation was and this was their reply.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ah sorry I did that after taking the photo; I had some foam and put that behind the speaker grill thingy. Anything is better than what it was before! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Decided to tackle the door card rattles. Took about 2 hours total; so far very impressed with the results. Found three of the door clips were snapped already (guessing previous owner had a go at removing it) and I snapped a further 5 [emoji4] made sure I had 20 spares though before attempting...
  5. Leon SC door trim rattles

Done it today; took about 2 hours in total. 15 minutes to remove the door card then the rest just cutting pieces of coating up and sticking it on the door. Just had volume up to max in the car and couldn't hear any rattles! Time will tell though when I'm driving.. Sent from my iPhone using...
  6. Leon SC door trim rattles

Ordered some silent coat; gonna give this a go on my SC - thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Front strut. What do you think?

Thank you for all the information :-) I've just installed Eibach Sportline springs on standard struts - handling feels a lot better, a lot less body roll but I didn't know whether to install AP coilovers B8 dampers Koni dampers I didn't realise koni had adjustable dampening; I believe the...
  8. Front strut. What do you think?

Out of interest where did you get the koni struts from mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Fitted 20mm spacers to the rear, fitted private plate and gave it a clean [emoji4][emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Any mk3s lowered?

Lowered mine yesterday; Eibach Sportline springs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Busy day; fitted some Eibach Sportlines. Managed to find some for £140 from Germany. Arrived in two days of being posted so can't complain [emoji16] Gave it a bit of a wash as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Oil Change?

Do you have a TPS near you? Or a VAG dealer? Can get the quantum stuff for a reasonable price from there I believe. Heard rumours that the quantum stuff is actually Castrol Edge rebranded; no idea if true. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hopefully so yeah, fitted coilovers before on my previous cars. Getting a bit worried about the ride quality; but will have to give them a go. Some websites say you need sports dampers others say fine on standard dampers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ordered Eibach Sportline Springs for it today; hopefully get them fitted soon [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Chester Zoo [emoji106] Best one I've ever been too; set out really well and loads to see! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Went to the Zoo; missus came along too [emoji23][emoji23] Then washed the Leon after, got the carpet extractor out and did all the seats and carpet to freshen up the fabric a little as I'm guessing the previous owner smoked.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thanks! I have the same seller in my watch list for the sportline springs.. can't believe the price difference compared to places here. £230 I think from a shop I've used in the past.. Item # 162267695123 Can't post links Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Erm; probably once every 6 months? Only got the car last weekend. The clay part is well worth doing; did half the bonnet and the clay was black with all the contaminants in the paint. LB9A the paint code is? Comes up as Candy White? Definitely worth while doing, mine had severe swirls in the...
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Nice [emoji4] might give them a go - thanks! I've always had coilovers on previous cars due to the dampers being knackered already. Think mine has the rear suspension thingy as well, is a 184? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Two day detail on mine; Washed De-Tar Fallout Remover Clay Washed again Menzerna FG400 Menzerna SF3800 Then two coats of fusso wax Can't feel my arm [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk