1. rickster665

Mirror Dip / Assist Systems

Im thinking maybe un ode and recode might fix it but im not technical
  2. rickster665

Bang same soon as i picked it up it worked then it stoped a while after
  3. rickster665

Front Assist

Front assist is abit hit and miss for me Sometimes itll bleep when im a while off some times i can basicly be bumper to bumper most of the time i think it has eus and sees the break lights its sensitive to the brake lights no matter the distance
  4. rickster665

Does anyone know if the front assist radar is the same as the cruies controll one needed for acc ? I would love to have acc Is there any bits i may need extra if its possible to use the radar from front assist?
  5. rickster665

Lane assist is camera based far as i know but what about active criuse controll the radar is already there for front assist but to be honest its ****
  6. rickster665

It would be somthing good to have both dip
  7. rickster665

Mine will work then it wont any idea to why its been like this
  8. rickster665

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

I followed it but it dosnt tell u to do the security what is needed for the sweeping needles so possible some here But i also had to track another thing down and activate it what the guid did not tell me Google it thats how i got it done Google translate the german or spanish fourums there...
  9. rickster665

Adaptive Cruise With Front Assist

The small box radar bit is about 200 on ebay can not track down any loomes or moduals for it only this radar bit I think i am going to leave my seat leon alone pay it on in a few years and just buy a fully kitted out one when i am done you know because we all love paying 50k for a car...
  10. rickster665

Mk3 fr speakers

speaker or subwoofer is the connection wrapped in the loom for not seat sound cars ? i can not find it and i don't want to yank on the wires i can see incase there in something i will need
  11. rickster665

Mk3 fr speakers

hi i have a mk3 leon 65 plate but it has not got the centre speaker or the sub in the back does anyone know if the wire loom has the connections waiting so i can add these things or would i need to do some DIY work mainly the centre front one i am interested in i have got the grill off and...
  12. rickster665

Mk3 fr speakers

Anyone know how to or know of a thread for putting in a speaker in the dash like size and whats involed ect ?
  13. rickster665

well when you put it like that hahah yes china man aliexspress cable
  14. rickster665

think its the wire doesn't work on a different laptop and tried on a complete different car and still the same so going ask a mechanic to hook up to car and if it works then going to try a new wire haha
  15. rickster665

Installing Fan washers

The t**t has them at 2.47 still (not happy) but yh they work and fit asif ther was the real deal Ajusting its really easy to do aswell £2.50 give it ago From what i saw its the same fit for all seat vw stuff but compaired it to my seat leon 65 plate and all the pointy bits are in the same...
  16. rickster665

Climair Shades

I wouldnt trust the back window ones without clips but the front arnt to back but if the clips are there might as well use them haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. rickster665

Climair Shades

I think it was just the mazda 2 i had it was arkward all round that little car haha [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. rickster665

Climair Shades

Mine they seem to fit and stay useing a real snug fit not clips Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. rickster665

Climair Shades

Yh the sites nothing fancy but i am a previous customer Granted it looks and feels fake ect but the goods came through lol and was quite happy with it all Would only recommend if you carnt get them anywere els tho like i had with the mazda Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. rickster665

Climair Shades

Also they email and you can ring them up not sure y virus goes mad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.