Search results

1. Brake matter etching onto wheels

They are diamond cut, standard cupra wheels. I have bought some bilt hamber korrosol fallout remover so I will see how that clears things up. As always, thanks for all the advice people [emoji1303] Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
  2. Brake matter etching onto wheels

Cheers for the reply. I've had fallout removers in the past (just finished my last bottle off) and you're right, they have a pretty pungent smell to them. I've got to say it helped but didn't get rid of it all so I will try some of tbe other remover you've mentioned and also clay bar if that...
  3. Brake matter etching onto wheels

Anyone else had issues with brake duster/matter etching onto their wheels? Best way to get it off as it's looks and feels rank. I did have car-chem revo wheel cleaner before and that seemed to remove some of it with a LOT of effort but worked better than a standard wheel cleaner that's for...
  4. Regular or Super Unleaded?

I have a fuel card through work so unfortunately I can only put in the standard stuff which I've never had a problem with. I'd put premium in if I could (and yes I have raised the point that more cost up front = more mpg and therefore potentially equal or better off overall but they only see the...
  5. Tailgate trim removal?

My boot trim was an absolute pain in the arse to get back on. I took it off as it was connected in one one of the sides properly when I bought it, I know why now, they probably gave up trying. Every time I tried to get it back in alignment, one of the clips would be off so I'd have to adjust...
  6. Cupra Tyres - Issue

I certainly wouldn't be concerned over the cracking at all, think they all go like that with age. Think of all the flexing and shape changing they go through. Bound to create imperfections. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. OBDeleven modifications

Next question. Are there any benefits to getting the next gen device over the standard one? On the face of it, looks like ios interface as well as android but I use android so was thinking of saving myself a few quid and getting the original instead? Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. Should I buy a Diesel Leon?

On topic, when I had my 1.4 eco tsi FR I regularly did 20k a year returning a general average of around 47mpg. On a run from East anglia to the lake district I think I even managed low 50s. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. Should I buy a Diesel Leon?

I did this with a cupra at my local just before the tiers came in. When he told me he couldn't come with me I could barely contain my excitement. It was a bloody awesome test drive made all the more enjoyable with a rather spirited drive with a focus rs. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  10. satnav functionality

I must admit I don't use the seat nav at all. So many times it told me to leave a dual carriageway, only for it to then take me back down the slip road back onto the same dual carriageway! Recently did a trip as well, on which I was apparently on the fastest route, questioned it as it's a...
  11. OBDeleven modifications

Yep definitely getting pro version. Think a lot of what I want to do is through coding adaptations rather than having and app from memory. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. OBDeleven modifications

Thanks guys, been a great help as always. Think I'll order it, worst case I return it if it doesn't work. Thanks again. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  13. OBDeleven modifications

Thanks for that I think I might be OK, I think I've got the same infotainment as my FR albeit with different icons. I was hoping this would be the case but like I say, was thrown by the fact my old vcds cable didn't work when it did on my FR. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. OBDeleven modifications

Yes I have hex can which worked on my 17 FR. It did send me to ao agent pupgrsde but from memory it was a lot cheaper to go down the obd route, plus then I wouldn't have to have my laptop with me and charged to make changes which was another reason I wanted to go this route. Sent from my...
  15. OBDeleven modifications

Yes I have emailed them as well but not had a response. I didn't know if it affected 2020 builds or the latest 2020 mk4 model if that makes sense? Was hoping it was the model as mine is still the older 17 shape. Was unsure if it affected the new systems in the newer models but mine might 'get...
  16. OBDeleven modifications

Hi folks Had the cupra now for about a month and a half and went out to code some bits with with vcds and ross tech cable and it said that it wasn't compatible (was on my 17 FR that I traded in). This being the case, was looking to get obd11 instead but read about the systems on the newer cars...
  17. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Monsson grey by the looks of things. Got quite a bluey tint to it. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  18. Post pictures of your SEATCUPRA.NET merch here

Finally got round to cleaning the car. Here's the new internal window sticker. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  19. Post pictures of your SEATCUPRA.NET merch here

Arrived and fitted today together with the extra mini couple [emoji106]. Haven't got any pics as of yet, too dirty for that [emoji12][emoji12] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  20. Post pictures of your SEATCUPRA.NET merch here

Although I've literally only just put the other one on, I've just ordered an internal one to replace it. Personally, always prefer the internal stickers for windows [emoji108] Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk