Search results

1. New Member

Welcome to the site!
  2. Hello all

Welcome to SCN :)
  3. Newbie... help in adding a profile picture

Welcome to the site. That post above is great information for pictures and other related stuff.
  4. Leon BTCC front grille DRL's

Ive always thought DRL's would suit those side grills on the Leon's with that bumper style.
  5. Headunit Swap - Keep Alana or go Aftermarket

Just wanting to get a quick heads on the Alana Head unit in my Ibiza Its been in safe mode as it had flat battery when I got the car, the owner has lost the code and local Dealer has kindly offered £15 charge to get the code to unlock it. Ive read how to unlock it from safe mode (leave it on...
  6. Wax Type(s) for Blue/Grey Ibiza

Well im not going to be as good at cleaning/detail as Finer Details is (I've seen his work in the past on other forums I was part of) But as a generic keeping it clean, polished/waxed, maybe stop my wheels getting wrecked as they are pretty nice and the nice reflection would be fine. Im not...
  7. Wax Type(s) for Blue/Grey Ibiza

Nice little set up you got there, I used to have similar when attending the car shows, took up most the boot! Think I might fork out for this http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/car-cleaning-kits/autoglym-perfect-bodywork-wheels-and-interior-gift-collection Looks like its got...
  8. My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

Cant believe scrolling though all the threads and then get to the update and see that! Sad times ! Such damage though. Im assuming it can be repaired/keeping the car?
  9. New Member North East :)

Well finally got some posts of the car uploaded http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4712007#post4712007
  10. My Ibiza 1.2

Hi and welcome to my ride! Had this since early March and as much as Id love to claim the modifications and how it looks were all my choosing, they weren't, the previous owner/owners have done a few changes. Its only a 1.2 Petrol, I've come down from a 1.6 Petrol but fuel wise...
  11. Well hello there

Welcome ! Are you going to be envious of your Mrs driving it or will you be 'borrowing' it...indefinitely ? :D
  12. Northwest newbie

Welcome to SCN Simon :)
  13. Cupra 280 from Hull area

Welcome to the site and that's a damn smart motor you got!
  14. greetings

Welcome to the site
  15. service light

Hi and welcome! You might be better posting the Leon Section for your issue
  16. New to Cupra.

Welcome to SCN!
  17. Hello

Welcome to the site!
  18. Hello everybody [emoji3]

Welcome !
  19. Anyone remember SeatCarClub and that awful man?

I remember this guy, cant believe I missed the news on it. I was on SCC quite a lot back when I had my Leon and I had issues with him when it was attending a VAG show, VW Festival. I got a lot of abuse due to being messed around about being on their stand, ie was on, off, on, reserved, on...
  20. Leons with sport styling pack

Welcome to the site, new here too but theres loads of stuff on this site, im trawling through a lot!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.