Search results

1. potential new mk3 owner

cheers jase your a star, amd thanks everyone else as well for your input it's much appreciated
  2. potential new mk3 owner

is the 150 BHP 1.4 the supercharge/turbo charged version that was in some of the other vag group that had potential timing chain problems or have I been discounting this for the wrong reason? I wasnt looking to get a remap straight away as took about 2 years of owning an exeo before that indeed...
  3. potential new mk3 owner

cheers you 2 been on the fence all day, trip home swayed me to your comments
  4. potential new mk3 owner

hey all, hopefully going to be getting back into a seat soon after my exeo was written off by some humpty . I've found a 2015 fr technology 1.8 tsi, 31k miles and there asking for just over £10,000. I was hoping to dip my toes into the dsg market however this one is the manual. can I ask how...
  5. emissions software update

never mind found a post further down
  6. emissions software update

morning/afternoon all has anybody taken their 2.0 diesel exeo in for the emissions software update and have any issue's arose after it? read that a few of the audi's have had engine management issues afterwards cheers
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise