Search results

1. DrEv1l

Fitting TTRS Clutch to a manual 2016 290 ST - Any experiences?

Hi All, My 290 ST has a stage one map on it putting out around 370 BHP. The pedal is not popping back up when cold and it is difficult at times to get it to go into 2nd gear. There also the odd whiff of clutch at times. The garage I went to said that these were signs of the clutch being on...
  2. DrEv1l

EDIFF Service for FWD 280/290/300 anyone done it?

I just watched this video on the EDIFF service for the GTI performance pack. I think thats the same as the one in our cars. Has anyone done this service or asked a garage to do it? I asked my local and they said it was not needed... DrEv1l
  3. DrEv1l

Help - Removing and painting font and rear "S" badge on Mk3 Leon ST

Hi All, I want to colour code my front and read badges as something a little different from black or chrome. Does anyone have any tips, vids, or experience on doing their badges? Is it better to spray or wrap? how did you mask yours off etc. Also what do i need to source for the back badge...
  4. DrEv1l

2016 290 ST Brembo brake kit - judder after 13K...

Hi All, im getting judder under braking and ive done 13K miles, mostly Motorway slogs with minimal braking and the odd sunday sprint. :D The car is exactly a year old, that seems too fast for the breaks to fail compared to my old C55 and especially with the Brembo brake upgrade. How are...
  5. DrEv1l

Cotswold Newbie

Hi all, I've had my Cupra ST 290 for 6 months now and finally getting the time to say hello to fellow Spanish Flyers! got a few questions to post in the forum so please go gentle on me! DrEv1l :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise