Search results

1. Oversized/tighter PD150 Injector Seals

Just adding this for anybody who may come across fuel getting into the oil issue from injectors and having problems resolving. The injectors on my pd150 have been in and out a few times over the past few years and every time they come out the vibration scores/marks on the sides of the injector...
  2. What Electric Handbrake Caliper will Fit? for Leon 1m 256mm x 22mm (vented rears)

Hi Guys, I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find any dimensions on any of the electric handbrake Passat calipers, does anybody know of any handbrake calipers from a newer vehicle that will fit directly in place of the cupra r rear caliper with vented disc? I'm sure some people will ask...
  3. ARL New valve failed just below collet, anybody else seen this before?

hi all, I’ve redone loads of engines over the years, bikes, cars and vans but have never seen a new valve fail like this, it is snapped right below the collet and the then proceeded to drop into the chamber and take the piston out. Just wondered if anybody else has ever seen this. Opinions...
  4. Webasto Diagram for Climatronic 1M 05 FR

Hi Guys, I had a search around for the topic but couldn't find a decent place to add this, I recently put a 4kw webasto evo top on my Leon and nobody anywhere (including Seat) could give me any advice on any aux function in the climtronic module. If anybody is considering doing this, I would...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.